Skip to comments.Immigration 32 Points of ACTION - PLAN!
Posted on 01/19/2005 12:57:34 AM PST by Exton1
If you impliment any one of the following points of action, you will begin to exhurt pressure on our elected officials to ENFORCE THE LAW of the LAND - THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
At the same time you will be alerting, educating and subsequently recruiting fellow Americans to join in the cause, support our efforts to secure America, BY TAKEING BACK our Country one Block, City, County, and State at a time!
Dear fellow American:
It is vitally important that you send this letter out to all your networks. This is how we create an avalanche of public action, protest and 'voice. We're creating critical mass in the US public and once we do that, Congress and this president will not be able to continue in their destruction of our country. It's gaining by the day and your voice will be a part of this "critical mass" of protest.
Be sure to join www.numbersusa.com and become a faxer. It's free, quick and easy with pre written weekly letters. It takes five minutes per week to become one of nearly 100,000 Americans taking action.
For more weekly expose' reports by Frosty Wooldridge, go to www.newswithviews.com and www.washingtondispatch.com and www.rense.com
Each of us follows in the footsteps of Thomas Jefferson, Lincoln, Madison, Franklin, Washington, Susan B. Anthony, Ike, Dr. Martin Luther King, Eleanor Roosevelt or any American who cared about the future of our country. The hour is late, however, the hour is not up. The time to take action is now. I urge you to declare yourself an American citizen who inherited the same responsibilities that Jefferson or any foot soldier from Valley Forge all the way to the jungles of Vietnam and Iraq.
Most people don't realize it, however, it's growing into a huge crisis for our country. We've got over 15 million illegal aliens in this country with around another 3 million pouring over our borders each year in addition to the 1.3 million who come in legally.
We're headed for an added 200 million Americans in 50 years which will leave us struggling with an unsustainable society. Our kids are going to inherit a mess.
At the same time, we must be compassionate, yet, we must ensure our nation's viability so we can help the Third World out of its population crisis.
1. Nationally, check out www.numbersusa.com or email@example.com and become a member of this excellent grass roots organization that works to stop illegal immigration and reduce legal immigration to a sustainable 100,000 per year. Roy Beck is the head of it and is one of the finest men I know. You can join for free and you can send pre written faxes every week and Numbersusa.com sends them for you. It's great. You'll have up to the minute information. Pass this web site on to all your friends and have them pass it to their friends. We are in danger of losing our country, our language and our way of life.
2. Ask firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Larry King Live or any other shows to interview Frosty Wooldridge, Terry Anderson, DA King, Dr. Madeleine Cosman and others. They will debate and create a national discussion. If you have time, write the same letter to all these news commentators:
3. If you like to write and write a lot, you can become a writing member of our team that writes letters to newspapers all over the country several times a week. You can rebut someone's pro growth, pro destruction of habitat, pro massive immigration piece in the NY Times, LA Times, etc.
If you're interested, write: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Also, go to email@example.com and ask for a local contact in your state. In Colorado, tell all your friends about www.cairco.org
In California, California Coalition for Immigration Reform at: firstname.lastname@example.org We're gaining thousands of ordinary citizens each week who find it unacceptable that our officials do nothing about massive illegal immigration and no one is thinking about the world our children will inherit from our irresponsible actions today.
5. Make CALLS to your senators and congressmen TOLL FREE and demand they enforce our immigration laws, put troops on the Mexican border, and stop any amnesty of illegal aliens. 1 877 762 8762. Tell them to join the IMMIGRATION REFORM CAUCUS with Tom Tancredo.
6. Illegal aliens bring us thousands of cases of TB, hepatitis, leprosy and other deadly diseases. Our children are at risk as 1.1 million unscreened illegal alien kids attend our schools. Websites that explain diseases and further actions you can take:
www.fairus.org and www.cis.org and www.thesocialcontract.com
7. Also, you can go to www.frostywooldridge.com for all my editorials and send them around to your friends to wake them up. www.frostywooldridge.com
8. Support organizations that enable impoverished people around the world to stay in their own communities (where they would rather be), create a decent living through entrepreneurship, training, and providing seed money to start home grown business. Examples include the Women's Opportunity Fund, Christian Children's Fund, Accion, Technoserve, Seacology, the Grameen Bank, etc. A search on Charitynavigator.com might reveal many more.
Also, I urge you to support organizations that provide families with the resources and knowledge that promote family planning via birth control, so that couples can have smaller families and provide a better way of life for their fewer children.
9. Pass this letter on to all your networks.
10. Write President Bush at email@example.com or fax him at 202-456-2461 and call Ph. 202-456-1414 and demand he deport 15 million illegal aliens and enforce our immigration laws.
10B. Write your Congressional Representative:
ASK THEM IF THEY ARE AWARE...OF THE PROBLEM?
11. Additionally, my new book, 'IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED ARMY--DEADLY CONSEQUENCES' is available at 1 888 280 7715. It is an action handbook that will give you ideas for saving America. It's also on barnesandnoble.com and Amazon.com and authorhouse.com. It will create huge controversy and feature an action list for saving America. It calls for a 10 year moratorium on all immigration into this country. After that, a maximum of 100,000 per year and they must speak English before coming to America.
12. Call Border Patrol head Asa Hutchinson at 202 282 8355 and demand that Border Patrol maintain sweeps and continue enforcement by arresting illegal aliens and their employers. The more calls the more you effect change.
13. Join www.teamamericapac.org and help elect leaders who will stop this immigration invasion of our country.
14. To report illegal aliens working on a job site to B.I.C.E. Ph. 1 866 347 2423 toll free.
15. These are some of the most important web sites you can support:
16. Write letters to these powerful people in the media and tell them what you want about illegal immigration. Do it every week. You must be relentless with emails.
17. For those who would like bumper stickers on illegal aliens.
17B.Support WAKE UP AMERICA by getting a Window Decal "Make a Statement" donation drive buy a coffee cup, a t-shirt, polo shirt, baseball cap, etc.Go
17C. Support THE TERRY ANDERSON SHOW! Listen to Terry Live on the Internet on Wednesday's at: 10pm 720am KDWN; and Sunday's at 8pm at www.crni.net ,
18. Become a volunteer in the Minuteman Project. For info: www.minutemanproject.com This project is going to create a national debate as thousands of military veterans and civilians will line up on the border beginning April 1, 2005 for one to four weeks standing guard over our borders.
18A. Get INVOLVED AT YOUR LOCAL LEVEL - Look up the organization nearest you!
19. Write letters to the editor, call TV and radio stations and demand they report the realities of this illegal alien invasion.
20. On Monday, join me on "America's Broken Borders" a weekly radio talk show with outstanding leaders from across the country who are making powerful strides to stop this illegal alien invasion of our country. It's on the air at noon Pacific Time each Monday.
20A. Listen to Mark Edwards: "Wake Up America Radio Show" Monday through Friday at 10pm till 2am. Mark, his guests, and callers progressively expose the problems of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, and hammer out productive ACTIONS WE AS AMERICANS CAN TAKE NOW, TODAY TO ALLEVIATE THIS TREMENDOUS PROBLEM!
21. Visit www.proenglish.org and www.usenglish.org
Our country's English language is under assault. If we lose our most cohesive aspect of our culture, our language, we will lose our country.
22. Report erratic drivers, jay walkers, hit and run drivers as you wittiness such events. Illegal s who drive without a license usually show little respect and or knowledge or our driving rules/laws and this will reveal itself via this disrespectful bahavior. I once assisted the capture and arrest of a simi-truck driver who ran a car off the road on the Long Beach Freeway, by calling the CHP (California Highway Patrol), who have a toll free nbr., 1 800 TELLCHP. NEVADA HAS *NHP - WE NEED TO USE IT!
23. PASS OUT FLIERS (in Spanish and English) to those who loiter at "daylabor" work sites. Advising them of the IMMIGRATION LAWS (chapter and verse) they are violating and the potential consequences of their ILLEGAL presence and continued presence can and will have if they remain undocumented in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
23A. Post these same fliers in the restrooms stalls, behind the doors, etc., where workers and patrons will be able to observe (READ THE FLIER). To Americans and LEGAL ALIENS this will mean little, but to the ILLEGAL ALIEN WHO READS IT, AND SPREADS THE WORD TO OTHER ILLEGAL WORKERS IN THAT FACILITY, it will start a SELF-DEPORTATION! They will leave work at that establishment, and not return, i.e., FORCING THE EMPLOYER TO CORRECT THE ERROR OF HIS/HER HIRING PRACTICES! - PRIMARILY THE ASSOCIATED FINE(S) OF $10,000.00 per Infraction!
24. Have that same flier state: "WE HAVE PHOTOGRAPHED, this site, cars, license plates, etc., AND WILL BE REPORTING" their presence and suspected "ILLEGAL STATUS" to the B.I.C.E. Also, post these pictures on our website, while at the same time alerting/informing B.I.C.E., that we've found what they've had trouble locating - ILLEGAL ALIENS crossing our borders and working in our country daily!
25. Hand these fliers to both the LOITERING ILLEGAL ALIENS and those that would hire them, by PICKING THEM UP at these daylabor worksites!
26. (We will be discussing the practicality and legality of implementing this item/ideas when we talk to the lawyers): Place under citizens arrest anyone you/we suspect of violating these, our ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THOSE THAT WOULD BREAK OUR LAWS TO HIRE THEM!
27. If ever you are in a car accident and either file a law suit, or have one filed against you by a suspected ILLEGAL ALIEN, inform the Judge of their illegal status or suspected illegal status and subsequently subpena the B.I.C.E.! If they don't show up, ask the Judge for a continuance until the B.I.C.E., agent show up! The MINUTE THE SUSPECTED ILLEGAL ALIEN HEARS THAT I.C.E.', PRESENCE HAS BEEN SUBPENAED BY THE COURT, they will NEVER SHOW UP IN COURT AGAIN - YOU WIN!
Under any circumstance the Judge is obligated to enforce the LAW, abide by his oath to uphold the constitution of the USA, and as an officer of the court compelled to ENFORCE THE LAW - AND THE PRESENCE OF A/THE B.I.C.E. OFFICER will be convenient/obliged to take this absconder into custody!
28. BUILDING CODE ENFORCEMENT: (Great tool to use against employers suspected of employing Illegal Aliens). Look around within and or around the establishment for violations, frayed carpets, blocked fire exits, out of DATE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS, NON - ADA compliance restrooms entry ways, exits, poor lighting in parking lots, restrooms, etc. In restaurants look for all of the above (where a great many illegal aliens work) and add cold water, no soap, paper goods, signage to wash hands before leaving, insects flying around, cold or improperly heated foods or food served cold!!! (contributes to food borne illnesses and buffets need to keep food maintained at heated to 140 degrees), at a buffet, and see the food forming skins, like beans, gravy, soups, etc., thats dangerous and a health violation - REPORT IT! If found to be in voilation, they CAN BE CLOSED!!! (NOW THAT HURTS THE BOTTOM LINE!)
The above is a partial list, if you PUT YOUR MIND TO IT, YOU TO WILL FIND A GREAT many others we can use against the absconders AND THEIR SUPPORTERS. In the meantime, if you see or hear of a violation in any of the above REPORT THEM, FILE A COMPLAINT - Especially if you or someone you know gets sick after eating out!
29. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND WELFARE Too many people living next door? 10 people in a 3-bedroom house? This is a health code violation and you should/could report such observations to your local Department of Health and Welfare!
30. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY Remember 9/11- the DHS asked us to report suspicious activity such as unusual numbers of persons living or frequenting a home or apartment! So, call and report it to the DHS!
31. BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH ANY LOCAL BUSINESS
THE POWER OF DIS-INFORMATION - THE GOVERNMENT USES IT ALL THE TIME!
Before consummating any agreement, i.e., having a contractor for any service enter your home or your premises to perform a service on your home/apartment/business, ASK the owners, managers, etc., OF THAT BUSINESS TO VERIFY that any/all employees that they will be sending to your establishment ARE IN OUR COUNTRY LEGALLY!
31A) Have them assure you that they either do not employ illegals, or will not be sending any to your home/business, etc.
31B) Mention to them that you are working with the DHS on a special project and that you cannot have any "illegal aliens" working on your premises. That such a violation, even if only suspected would be cause for an investigation and if he/she is in violation of current immigration law(s) it would result in fines being levied in the amount of 10,000.00 per Offense.
You could even ask them to sign a form to this affect, sort of an affidavit (making a legal statement to that fact)
A lot of people feel despair about this crisis. Did they feel despair in 1776? Sure. Did they sit back and feel sorry for themselves? No.
32. Remember: That was their time, this is ours!
"Will you surrender, sir?"
"On the contrary," said Captain John Paul Jones. "I have not yet begun to fight!"
"Conviction without action is worthless"
P.S. Send me more ideas to make this action letter even more effective.
P.S.S "Never before or since has political genius burst in such profusion on the human scene, as in the British colonies in America, in the latter part of the eighteenth century. The period of the American Founding, from the Revolution to the Framing, Ratification, and Inauguration of the Constitution, saw political thought and action in the service of human freedom, of a wisdom and power unsurpassed even by the glory of Greece or the grandeur of Rome. Every human good we enjoy today is, directly or indirectly, a legacy of what the Founders wrought, and Lincoln preserved."
22. My friends and fellow Americans. That was their time, now this is ours. We cannot and must not fail this sacred trust.
Thanks for the ping. I bookmarked it.
There are also trips to Washington planned for late April to lobby Congress.
Talk show hosts in San Diego, Sacramento, San Francisco (Hedgecock, Williams, Morgan) among other cities have put together packages for the four-day coordinated trip.
Even legal and valuable immigration has its drawbacks for U.S. taxpayers. Thus the 1996 welfare and immigration reforms.
Reauthorization of the 1996 welfare and immigration reform laws is long overdue, I believe. There have been two Congresses and the only thing done was to extend the original laws and the changes that softened their impact. The House wants to keep the restrictions in place and the Senate wants to open the Treasury to legal permanent residents again(!).
The 1996 laws ended virtual automatic SSI, etc. for those coming after August, 1996 and time limit restrictions were placed on SSI, food stamps, etc. etc. for those prior to enactment in August, 1996. The time limits have been set aside already, i.e., benefits were to have been terminated after a set number of years but have been extended and extended as the years passed.
By 1996 almost one-third of the elderly getting SSI* (not the same as SS) were aged parents and other elderly relatives of legal immigrants. The elderly were sponsored and then put into SSI, food stamps, subsidized housing*, etc. etc.
The point is, we concentrate on ILLEGAL aliens getting a pass via the "guest worker" plan. But the Bush administration and the Senate also want to undo some (all?) of the 1996 welfare restrictions placed upon legal permanent residents.
* Note 1 - SSI Aged Noncitizens, from a Ways and Means immigration report (Green Book), 2003
Year. Number.. Percent of Total Aged SSI
1982 91,900 5.9
1983 106,600 7.0
1984 127,600 8.3
1985 146,500 9.7
1986 165,300 11.2
1987 188,000 12.9
1988 213,900 14.9
1989 245,700 17.1
1990 282,400 19.4
1991 329,690 22.5
1992 372,930 25.4
1993 416,420 28.2
1994 440,000 30.0
1995 459,220 31.8
1996 417,360 29.5
1997 367,200 27.0
1998 364,980 27.4
2000 364,470 28.3
2001 364,550 28.9
2002 364,827 29.1
The 1996 reforms stopped the practice of legal immigrants bring their elderly relatives here for their "golden" years. A little googling reveals that the immigrants often had very fine incomes, thank you.
* Note 2 - I cannot find the article but a year or two ago there was a S.F. Bay area news article about the local government wanting to relocate an apartment building full of elderly to a newer building. All were getting subsidized apartments. Plans had to be slipped because the government was having problems locating interpreters -- none of the elderly spoke English -- and the government did not want to alarm the elderly who might fear that they were being kicked out of their homes.
BTW, I am not talking about immigrants classified as refugees though they too have time limits on assistance I believe.
Good post. I agree.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.