95% of cops give the other 5% a bad name.
posted on 07/11/2011 11:04:55 AM PDT
I wouldn’t go as high as 5%, its really < .00000000000001%. I know what you’re thinking but Im feeling generous today.
posted on 07/11/2011 11:12:29 AM PDT
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson