1. Probably no big deal to have an old ID from his brother living in the same house? Why? Who knows, he was nuts.
2. Originally the story is he was wearing ‘tactical’ clothing, not a bullet proof vest. Even the ‘tactical’ claim has been pulled back already. (remember the Colorado shooter was reported to be wearing ‘body armor’ when in reality, it was just a cheap tactical vest.
3. See #2
4. Not sure where the source gets the report by the medical examiner and police as it hasn’t been released yet.
5. Duh, it was a scary situation and not knowing the path they had to take, who knows what they may have seen. Teachers were probably not wanting to risk the kids seeing one of their teachers shot and dead on the ground.
6. Fog of war. There are always confusing stories during the heat of the moment as the media tries to scoop each other. They take the first story they hear from someone and run with it without fact checking.
7. See #6
8. A guy was walking in the woods. Nothing unusual that the police would hold him until they determined his association or lack thereof.
Why does our side try to make a conspiracy out of everything? Sometimes a nut doing something awful is just a nut doing something awful.
Thank you. Sober clarity.
The source is straight from the ME himself who gave a presser yesterday.
This type of hysteria was kept to a minimum back when we got our news from newspapers, whose editors demanded reliable sources for the stories they ran. These days of TV and Internet insatiability, facts are in short supply.