I don’t think that this is exactly an honest evaluation of what is going on. Specifically this makes it sound like every guy out there is getting his rocks off with any woman he chooses. In reality women still do control the door to heavens gate and don’t just let any tom, dick or harry through that gate.
Women have a strong desire to get the best man available and towards that end they are all going after the same top 10-20% of men. This means that the top 20% of guys are screwing their brains out with young nubile women while the other 80% are either going it solo (lots of video games and internet porn) or settling for the dogs the top 20% won’t even touch with a ten inch pole or the aging cougars that have spent their youth sluting it up with the top dogs and are now looking for some poor hard up schlep to take care of her, her children from another relationship and whatever STDs she might have picked up along the way.
Great deal if your in the top 20% sucks for the rest of them but this is the world that women have created. Thank God for all the social safety nets and outrageous child support payments that make all of this possible, otherwise there might be a return to some semblance of sanity.
Spot on analysis!
You got it.
Millennia ago, a system was invented which resulted in men getting motivated to build civilizations. This system was called "patriarchy" by some. It involved making sure that any productive male had a chance to acquire a wife, and that wife would provide him with children who he could have reasonably high confidence of being his. In exchange for this, men would work hard to provide for their wives and offspring, and in so doing would create a viable civilization. The way this was accomplished was by restricting the Alpha Males to only having one woman. Maybe a wife and one mistress if he's really wealthy. The women then had to make their best deal at an early age, and stick with who they chose.
See, here's a fact of life with respect to civilizations: in the absence of a wife and offspring worth providing for, a man generally has little motivation to work more than is needed to procure basic food and shelter, and purchase entertainment (which might include some purchased female companionship). You see the phenomenon in full bloom in our "inner cities".
Women are a big part of the work force, but are severely under-represented in the jobs that actually are vital to keeping the civilization running. If men are not motivated to wok hard to keep things going, they might just decide to shrug -- to just let it all fall down and laugh at the show it makes when it crashes.
Rent "Fight Club" sometime for a view of what happens when men get sufficiently alienated.
I'm in a contented, fond and respectful marriage, by grace alone. But looking around me, I see men angry at all womankind; women angry at all mankind. Peace-love-joy-happiness at an all-time low. Cynicism, callousness, and contempt all around. And they say the Sexual Revolution was a bloodless revolution? What a debacle.