Skip to comments.President Obama’s top ten insults against Britain – 2011 edition
Posted on 05/25/2011 2:26:43 PM PDT by Lucky9teen
In honour of President Obamas state visit to Britain this week, heres an updated and revised list, as a reminder to readers of the presidents less than stellar track record when it comes to US-British relations.
1. Siding with Argentina over the Falklands
2. Calling France Americas strongest ally
3. Downgrading the Special Relationship
4. Supporting a federal Europe and undercutting British sovereignty
5. Betraying Britain to appease Moscow over the New START Treaty
6. Placing a boot on the throat of BP
7. Throwing Churchill out of the Oval Office
8. DVDs for the Prime Minister
9. Insulting words from the State Department
10. Undermining British influence in NATO
(Excerpt) Read more at blogs.telegraph.co.uk ...
Oh stop whining - that's nothing compared to what he's done to America.
This guy is finally being shown for the stooge he really is.
You can really the scar on the back of his head. Maybe he had part of his brain removed from that area.
Well, what do you expect from an idiot that signs the Westminster Abby guest book 2008 and needs help spelling commemorate .....
Is his white vest SUPPOSED to be sticking out the bottom of his jacket in the front?
To all the the U.S. citizens, illegals, frauds, Disney characters, and formerly deceased that elected him, the embarrassment is all yours. You can partially make up for it by not permitting him a second term.
Queen Elizabeth knows how to rule, and make sure everyone knows their place. (Snotty nosed upstart.)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.