Feel free to flay me alive for my Pat Buchanan vote in 2000. I was young, stupid, and had no idea what I was doing. I do not now, nor will I ever again, support paleo-nonsense.
Good to know. You had me worried.
1. They ran the wrong guy—should have run Newt.
2. Christie should have been nice but not giving a photo opt for Obama to make Sandy a political commercial.
3. Don’t pick on fictional characters —Dan Quail vs Murphy Brown. Mitt Romney vs. Big Bird.
4. Don’t be nice—their are no nice guys in the fox holes of Bataan! Its like war out there! Your for us or agin’ us!
5. Why not run a war hero? A Hollywood movie star? A talk show host? A comedian? —not a technocrat—cold fish.
6. Drop the suit and tie—and the $1,000 suites . Go with common clothes!
7. No more Moderates! Stick to your beliefs! Next time TRY the TEA PARTY! and not for VP picks. Lets go with a Conservative for a change!