Skip to comments.New Year's Resolutions for 2013
Posted on 01/02/2013 8:21:08 AM PST by fattigermaster
Haven't run across a thread on this timely ritual, so here's one. My New Year's resolutions, such as they are. Share some of yours if you wish.
The Cultural Revolution is here and preparing to fight and/or survive is what's revolving in my head today.
Like you my resolutions involve being prepared for what’s inevitably ahead:
1. Lose some weight, become more physically fit (so I can withstand fleeing to the hills if necessary).
2. Buy gold. As much as we can squeeze out and afford with our paltry monthly budget. Pay off debts.
3. Prep, prep, prep, and prep some more, in any way we can.
4. Become spiritually prepared for the coming days ahead. This really actually needs to be #1 on the list.
5. Reflect on what is important, what is not. Who is important in my life, who is not. Purge and filter as necessary to conserve time, energy, resources.
I think many will come up with similar resolutions.
Resolution #5 really resonated with me. Thank you for posting it.