Searching Staton's home, police also found the following items in his garage:
- A cement mixer
- 26 kilograms of sackrete
- a crematorium
- an iron maiden
- a rack
- a full sized "Ultimate Fighting Cage"
- wall manacles
- 3 Brodequins
- 2 Cucking Stools
- a tribalium
- "several" Kurbashes (apparently used)
- a ceiling mounted pendulum
- 21,000 50 caliber depleted Uranium rounds
- 2 x 50 caliber Gatling Guns
- seven muzzled Pit Bulls
- 100+ precut finger-nail sized bamboo sticks
- two gallons of tuna-flavored ice cream (The Horror! The Horror!)
- a Range Rover with spiked tires
- and a W87/Mk-21 (estimated yield: 300 Kilotons.)
posted on 02/08/2013 2:13:53 PM PST
(These are the End Times for Dewey Crowe!)
Man! I don’t even know what some of those things are!
Course I’ve never been over to Laz’s house to play with his toys, so....
posted on 02/08/2013 2:18:22 PM PST
(NO LIBS. This Means Liberals and (L)libertarians! Same Thing. NO LIBS!!)
The police talked to his neighbors, who responded that he was a peaceful man, never made any trouble, pretty quiet.
posted on 02/08/2013 2:59:04 PM PST
(The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson