Dear Mr. President George W. Bush,
Thank you, great leader George W. Bush. I would like to express my best regards to your Excellency, your family and the American people. I am an Iraqi who is living in exile and being extremely grateful for the heroic act by the American and the coalition of the willing forces to remove the criminal gang in Baghdad headed by Saddam Hussein.
Thank you for showing everyone what a danger Saddam Hussein represents. Many of us might otherwise have forgotten that he used chemical weapons against his own people, against the Kurds and against the Iranians. Hussein is a bloodthirsty dictator and one of the clearest expressions of evil in todays world.
We, the Iraqi people in exile, were very happy when heard of the news of Saddam Husseins capture. This is the best news we have heard since 35 years of suffering under the criminal regime of Saddam Hussein. Therefore we ask you, to bring Saddam Hussein to justice, and give him a open trial in Iraq, in a Iraqi Court led by Iraqi judges.
I would like to emphasize the following:
1. Family and I are still on our promise to protect the liberation army as best as we could.
2. There is no place in Iraq or in our hearts for the thugs of bath party.
3. We would like, if possible, to see the Iraqi airports to be open as soon as possible as this could prove vital in improving life of our relatives and friends inside Iraq allowing us to contribute to the society in a more positive way economically, socially helping in spreading the word of democracy by sharing our experience with the locals helping in creating more friendly environment to the brave American men and women who are sacrificing their blood for the sake of our cause.
4. We would like to see the Arabic media channels, hostile to our cause, are being controlled by regulations in order to prevent the sabotage of the reconstruction efforts and the security situation, especially Aljazeera as it insults Iraqis on daily bases.
5. We need an Iraqi TV and radio on air to allow Iraqis to express themselves and defend their freedom.
6. More firm action against bath party thugs, they are trying to ruin our joy and happiness. (The Iraqi resistance, led by bath thugs)
Briefly viva Iraq, viva USA, viva UK, viva AU, viva KW, viva Freedom.
Sincerely yours, The Undersigned (everyone who has signed the petition on the website)
Thank you for your support, and many Iraqis just like me, are very gratefull for the efforts of the AMERICAN TROOPS the real heros that liberated us.
The Iraqis that are against the U.S are those that lost many $$$$ because their UNCLE SADDAM has been removed. The real Iraqis are very thankfull and please don't think we hate you!!
"Will of the Iraqi people," fighting back with the truth against our enemies ~ both foreign and domestic, PING!
If you want on or off the Pro-Coalition ping list, please Freepmail me, Calpernia or xzins. Warning: it is a high volume ping list on good days. (Most days are good days).
Enuf said! . . .Thanks for the post!