What you describe is best illustrated by North Korea.
1% live large, and the other 99% are starving to death. Any time Communism reigns, the people suffer.
Edwards needs to "channel" into the Great Beyond and hear the voices of the Founding Fathers.
Actually, the only time I use the words "channel" and "Edwards" in the same sentence is:
"That $#(#*(@U% Edwards is not allowed on my TV so change the channel!!!!"