* Voted YES on maintaining ban on Military Base Abortions. (Jun 2000)
* Voted YES on banning partial birth abortions. (Oct 1999)
* Voted YES on banning human cloning. (Feb 1998)
* Voted NO on background checks at gun shows. (May 1999)
* Voted NO on more penalties for gun & drug violations. (May 1999)
* Voted YES on loosening license & background checks at gun shows. (May 1999)
* Voted YES on maintaining current law: guns sold without trigger locks. (Jul 1998)
* Voted NO on adding sexual orientation to definition of hate crimes. (Jun 2002)
* Voted NO on expanding hate crimes to include sexual orientation. (Jun 2000)
* Voted YES on prohibiting same-sex marriage. (Sep 1996)
* Voted NO on prohibiting job discrimination by sexual orientation. (Sep 1996)
Fred Thompson sounds heck of a lot better than the other 1st Tier Candidates.
That sounds petty good. Thanks for the rundown.
Okay, Fred, jump on in. The waters warm.
Sounds like a solid conservative to me.
Those would be good. How about his stand on illegal immigration?
I would like to hear his record/views on immigration, but other than that, I've ALWAYS liked him and his stands as solidly conservative.
GO FRED GO!!!
Don't know very much about him yet.. but I'm glad to see another candidate stand up.. We need some better choices than what seems to be heading the class right now.. who knows, there was once another actor who turned out to be a very good President..
Good old Fred is high on my list of candidates. I rather vote for him than Rudy. Mitt would be my second choice.
Sounds great to me. Run, Fred, run!
What about campaign finance reform? I seem to remember Fred Thompson supporting his buddy McCain in that effort if I'm not mistaken?