Skip to comments.Illegal Aliens Declare War on the United States
Posted on 08/01/2007 1:31:42 AM PDT by givemELL
While the current administration, as well as Democrats and Republicans in Congress, focus on the war on terror and the war in Iraq, a greater real-time threat to our way of life and the rule of law in the United States, is manifesting itself just down the road a bit from the White House and the Capitol building . In Prince William Country, Virginia, illegal aliens have just basically declared war on the county, law and order, and the very livelihood of innocent Americans. They have done so, and no one in Washington really seems to care.
In the upside down world that is now our nation, these illegal aliens are outraged that the county is now trying to stem their overwhelming influx and the crushing burden their mass migration imposes on already strained county services. As hard as it may be to believe, these illegal aliens and their supporters, have become so enraged that the county is trying to uphold the law, that they have decided to attack the county on a number of levels.
Just last week, thousands of illegal and legal Hispanics living in the county met to plan their response to the rule of law. Voting with raised fists, they decided to punish the county trough a boycott of non-immigrant businesses, a labor strike, and a lawsuit. Town by town, city by city, county by county, these illegal aliens and the far left lawyers that are eagerly facilitating their lawsuits, plan to chip away at the sovereignty of the United States. And as they do, many of our elected officials and leading news organizations, are cheerleading them on from the sidelines.
Before the supporters of this illegal invasion demonize me, let me say again, that I am married to a Hispanic-American, I speak Spanish, and am not threatened one bit, by the culture. In fact, I think legal Hispanic immigrants add much to the fabric of our nation.
Illegal immigration however, represents a growing threat to our nation in a number of areas. Not the least of which, being crime. As an example, the police and people of Houston, Texas, are now dealing with organized gangs of illegal aliens from Mexico who are carrying out express kidnappings of the local citizens.
An Express Kidnapping being when someone is snatched off the street, driven to an ATM to drain their account, forced to have a family member bring down any money or valuables in the home as ransom, and then many times, still shot in the head and left by the side of the road. My wifes family has fallen victim to a number of these kidnappings.
Express Kidnappings have been perfected in Mexico City, Caracas, Venezuela, and a number of large South American cities, and are now being exported to our nation. If you have not heard of them, dont worry, they will soon be coming to your town.
In closing, the message from these illegal aliens and their supporters could not be more clear. If you dare try to uphold the laws of your nation, state, county, or town, we will sue you, bankrupt your legal business, go on strike against you, and broaden our borders deeper into your nation. And we will do all of this with the assistance of your federal politicians, your mainstream media, and your lawyers. We will wait you out and we will win.
Win they may because no one is coming to the rescue. The federal government has abandoned us on this issue. Those politicians are selling their souls for votes that will never come.
Your only hope -- our only hope -- is that state and local officials will make a principled stand against this lawless invasion. If not, the United States of America may soon become but a faint memory.
I’m on a first name basis with the Cops who patrol my neighborhood ($750k to get in) and some of the DTs at the Pct. This was a ‘nobody locks his doors’ town but now they tell me they are seeing a steady increase of burglaries by ‘hispanic males’. These break-ins spike every summer now. The appearance of day-laborers mowing folks’ backyards is just a coincidence, I’m sure.
We still have some, they have mostly volunteered in the services already..if we could only see more of them in the media..more are here..by education deprivation they have suffered, however, with regard to ‘who we are and where we come from’ (THe Last Samu.rai)....but there really are enough..we are not bereft of fine leaders..they will appear..there are actually many waking up In this regard, Britain has completely, in the last month, eliminated Churchill, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin from their ‘high school’ curricula..nothing like erasing history, cleaning the board, and, incidentally, leaving it clean by graduation time with a public reward for having been caught leaving no butt-mark on the seat of any classroom while they were there...eom
Scores of posts by dozens of freepers and every one of them in support and appreciative of our 'noob'...
Every one but you. To you he is a troll.
You really are in the wrong place.
wtc911, I am a “newbie”, and I can spell too. Like your moniker. Illegal immigration has exposed us to many growing, undetected dangers we are constantly reminded of by the media..Al-Qaeda, etc. Your ‘wtc911’ brought this to mind..here is an important report from the South Asia Analysis Group headed up by a former cabinet secy of the Indian Govt. re a change in tactics by Al-Qaeda in the West, including the US...it is well that as many readers as possible be aware of a new term to them..Jundallah...here it is...
Paper no. 2303
AL QAEDA CHANGES TACTICS: TO RELY ON JUNDULLAHS MORE & MORE - INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM MONITOR: PAPER NO. 258
By B. Raman
Al Qaeda has changed its tactics——particularly for its operations in the Western world and other non-Islamic countries such as India.
2. Future operations will be carried out not by organisations such as Al Qaeda itself or by the member-organisations of the International Islamic Front (IIF) formed by it in 1998. They will be planned and carried out by Jundullahs (Soldiers of Allah), who are individual Muslims, self-motivated, self-trained through the Internet and deciding on their targets and actions autonomously without the need for a centralised command and control.
3. The future role of Al Qaeda outside Iraq and Afghanistan would be to indicate targets through the messages of Ayman al-Zawahiri, its No.2, and through the messages of its propaganda wing (As Sahab), and to disseminate, via the Internet, training instructions on the basis of its experience in Iraq and Afghanistan.
4. Let jihadis arise wherever they can and whenever they can. Let them act however they can. There is no need to claim responsibility or credit on behalf of Al Qaeda or any other organisation. That is its message to the potential jihadis across the world.
5. Al Qaeda’s command and control and training infrastructure based in Pakistan’s tribal areas would continue to guide and co-ordinate its operations against Western forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. Its leadership wants jihadis in other countries to assist it in its operations in Afghanistan and Iraq by sapping the will of the Western public opinion to stay and fight in Afghanistan and Iraq. It feels time is on its side.
6. The recent video of Al Qaeda’s propaganda wing carrying excerpts from past messages of Osama bin Laden and other Al Qaeda fighters glorifying the Islamic concept of martyrdom has been disseminated in pursuance of this new tactics. “Arise wherever you are and martyr yourself”——that is the hidden message it has sought to convey.
7. The latest video’s central message is: “By Him in Whose Hands my life is! I would love to attack and be martyred, then attack again and be martyred, then attack again and be martyred.”
8. Al Qaeda wants to aggravate the divide between the Muslims and non-Muslims in the non-Islamic world, including the West and India.
9. The more the Jundullahs, the more the suspicion and fear of Muslims in non-Muslim communities. The more the suspicion and fear of Muslims in the non-Muslim communities, the more the Jundullahs. That is Al Qaeda’s calculation.
10. Al Qaeda’s new tactics has to be countered operationally. The only way of doing so is by denying it victory in Iraq and Afghanistan. The time is not for the withdrawal of the Western forces from there. It is for making them more effective than they are today. Al Qaeda has to be made to realise that the time is not on its side, but on the side of the civilised world.
11. There has been too much focus on Al Qaeda’s perceived strengths as one could see from the latest US National Intelligence Estimate released on July 17, 2007. It is important to identify its weaknesses, which can be exploited. It is important to demonstrate that the determination of the international community to co-operate in countering Al Qaeda and other kinds of jihadi terrorism remains as strong as ever and will remain as strong as ever till jihadi terrorism withers away. It is equally important to demonstrate that the national and international consensus on this subject remains as strong as ever.
12. Somehow or the other, Al Qaeda and its jihadi associates are getting an impression that international co-operation, national will and consensus are weakening. This impression has to be removed.
NOTE: This may please be read in continuation of my earlier articles mentioned below:
(a).THE JUNDULLAH PHENOMENON at http://www.saag.org/papers23/paper2211.html
(b).THE JUNDULLAH IN UK? at http://www.saag.org/papers23/paper2285.html
(The writer is Additional Secretary (retd), Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of India, New Delhi, and, presently, Director, Institute For Topical Studies, Chennai. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Back to the top
Home | Papers | Notes | Forum | Search | Feedback | Links
Copyright © South Asia Analysis Group
All rights reserved. Permission is given to refer this on-line document for use in research papers and articles, provided the source and the author’s name are acknowledged. Copies may not be duplicated for commercial purposes.
One example already of this in a nearby town...not AlQaeda, but just an individual nevertheless..there is a Holy structure, a mosque in the town..it is located on Bombing Range Road, a leftover WWII B-17 training field which was gradually approached by progress in the ensuing decades. The founder of the mosque, a well respected man in the community, came from a familiar country in the ME. A son, graduation from this towns high school, about a year and a half-ago, having moved to a larger city, deliberately mowed down with his vehicle as many Semite citizens as he could in front of a well known local civic center..he admitted his action was a religiously motivated deed. AlQaeda is now institutionalizing what has been an individual jihadist approach to terrorism..expect to see it here more frequently, and hope that it does not actually appear more frequently...eom
No, I’m so glad you did ping me! Really! I’m just disgusted by how the invasion has spread. Driving through Sedona, we saw large groups of “day laborers.” They close down some formerly beautiful water pools each summer because of all the fecal matter they toss. The aliens were simply everywhere. I think I’ll just hide in my house now :0)
The general public is not aware of the Muslim Brotherhood project discovered in a Swiss rain in 1982. The MB was founded in Egype in 1928, became closely associated with Nazism in later years..it is the Godfather of all Muslim terror, extremist organizations on the ‘salafist, wahabbist, sunni’ side of Islam as opposed to the Khomeinist terror side related to Persian Shiites (Iran and its Mullahs)..Sunnis compete with Iranian Shiites for the privelege, honor, holiness, power of establishing the next Caliphate..big internal struggle going on here even as they spar in such a deadly fashion with modernity. The MB is a highly sophisticated organization, firm imbedded in every Western country from small communities to the highest levels of govt. Our first Muslim Congressman, Ellison from Michigan was sponsored by the MB as well as the HAMAS originated CAIR in the US which has so sucessfully functioned with the ACLU in advancing MB causes...here is an old www.frontpagemag.com article detailing the MB....
The Muslim Brotherhood “Project”
By Patrick Poole
FrontPageMagazine.com | 5/11/2006
One might be led to think that if international law enforcement authorities and Western intelligence agencies had discovered a twenty-year old document revealing a top-secret plan developed by the oldest Islamist organization with one of the most extensive terror networks in the world to launch a program of cultural invasion and eventual conquest of the West that virtually mirrors the tactics used by Islamists for more than two decades, that such news would scream from headlines published on the front pages and above the fold of the New York Times, Washington Post, London Times, Le Monde, Bild, and La Repubblica.
If thats what you might think, you would be wrong.
In fact, such a document was recovered in a raid by Swiss authorities in November 2001, two months after the horror of 9/11. Since that time information about this document, known in counterterrorism circles as The Project, and discussion regarding its content has been limited to the top-secret world of Western intelligence communities. Only through the work of an intrepid Swiss journalist, Sylvain Besson of Le Temps, and his book published in October 2005 in France, La conquête de l’Occident: Le projet secret des Islamistes (The Conquest of the West: The Islamists’ Secret Project), has information regarding The Project finally been made public. One Western official cited by Besson has described The Project as a totalitarian ideology of infiltration which represents, in the end, the greatest danger for European societies.
Now FrontPage readers will be the first to be able to read the complete English translation of The Project.
What Western intelligence authorities know about The Project begins with the raid of a luxurious villa in Campione, Switzerland on November 7, 2001. The target of the raid was Youssef Nada, director of the Al-Taqwa Bank of Lugano, who has had active association with the Muslim Brotherhood for more than 50 years and who admitted to being one of the organizations international leaders. The Muslim Brotherhood, regarded as the oldest and one of the most important Islamist movements in the world, was founded by Hasan al-Banna in 1928 and dedicated to the credo, Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. Quran is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.
The raid was conducted by Swiss law enforcement at the request of the White House in the initial crackdown on terrorist finances in the immediate aftermath of 9/11. US and Swiss investigators had been looking at Al-Taqwas involvement in money laundering and funding a wide range of Islamic terrorist groups, including Al-Qaeda, HAMAS (the Palestinian affiliate of the Muslim Brotherhood), the Algerian GIA, and the Tunisian Ennahdah.
Included in the documents seized during the raid of Nadas Swiss villa was a 14-page plan written in Arabic and dated December 1, 1982, which outlines a 12-point strategy to establish an Islamic government on earth identified as The Project. According to testimony given to Swiss authorities by Nada, the unsigned document was prepared by Islamic researchers associated with the Muslim Brotherhood.
What makes The Project so different from the standard Death of America! Death to Israel! and Establish the global caliphate! Islamist rhetoric is that it represents a flexible, multi-phased, long-term approach to the cultural invasion of the West. Calling for the utilization of various tactics, ranging from immigration, infiltration, surveillance, propaganda, protest, deception, political legitimacy and terrorism, The Project has served for more than two decades as the Muslim Brotherhood master plan. As can be seen in a number of examples throughout Europe including the political recognition of parallel Islamist government organizations in Sweden, the recent cartoon jihad in Denmark, the Parisian car-burning intifada last November, and the 7/7 terrorist attacks in London the plan outlined in The Project has been overwhelmingly successful.
Rather than focusing on terrorism as the sole method of group action, as is the case with Al-Qaeda, in perfect postmodern fashion the use of terror falls into a multiplicity of options available to progressively infiltrate, confront, and eventually establish Islamic domination over the West. The following tactics and techniques are among the many recommendations made in The Project:
* Networking and coordinating actions between likeminded Islamist organizations;
* Avoiding open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of moderation;
* Infiltrating and taking over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhoods collective goals;
* Using deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesnt conflict with sharia law;
* Avoiding social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist powerbase in the West or provoke a lash back against Muslims;
* Establishing financial networks to fund the work of conversion of the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers;
* Conducting surveillance, obtaining data, and establishing collection and data storage capabilities;
* Putting into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of international plots fomented against them;
* Cultivating an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing academic studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
* Developing a comprehensive 100-year plan to advance Islamist ideology throughout the world;
* Balancing international objectives with local flexibility;
* Building extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant;
* Involving ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;
* Instrumentally using existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
* Drafting Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;
* Avoiding conflict within the Islamist movements on all levels, including the development of processes for conflict resolution;
* Instituting alliances with Western progressive organizations that share similar goals;
* Creating autonomous security forces to protect Muslims in the West;
* Inflaming violence and keeping Muslims living in the West in a jihad frame of mind;
* Supporting jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;
* Making the Palestinian cause a global wedge issue for Muslims;
* Adopting the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a keystone in the plan for global Islamic domination;
* Instigating a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and rejecting any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them;
* Actively creating jihad terror cells within Palestine;
* Linking the terrorist activities in Palestine with the global terror movement;
* Collecting sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support jihad around the world;
In reading The Project, it should be kept in mind that it was drafted in 1982 when current tensions and terrorist activities in the Middle East were still very nascent. In many respects, The Project is extremely prescient for outlining the bulk of Islamist action, whether by moderate Islamist organizations or outright terror groups, over the past two decades.
At present, most of what is publicly known about The Project is the result of Sylvain Bessons investigative work, including his book and a related article published last October in the Swiss daily, Le Temps, L’islamisme à la conquête du monde (Islamism and the Conquest of the World), profiling his book, which is only available in a French-language edition. At least one Egyptian newspaper, Al-Mussawar, published the entire Arabic text of The Project last November.
In the English-language press, the attention paid to Bessons revelation of The Project has been almost non-existent. The only mention found in a mainstream media publication in the US has been as a secondary item in an article in the Weekly Standard (February 20, 2006) by Olivier Guitta, The Cartoon Jihad. The most extensive commentary on The Project has been by an American researcher and journalist living in London, Scott Burgess, who has posted his analysis of the document on his blog, The Daily Ablution. Along with his commentary, an English translation of the French text of The Project was serialized in December (Parts I, II, III, IV, V, Conclusion). The complete English translation prepared by Mr. Burgess is presented in its entirety here with his permission.
The lack of public discussion about The Project notwithstanding, the document and the plan it outlines has been the subject of considerable discussion amongst the Western intelligence agencies. One US counterterrorism official who spoke with Besson about The Project, and who is cited in Guittas Weekly Standard article, is current White House terrorism czar, Juan Zarate. Calling The Project a Muslim Brotherhood master plan for spreading their political ideology, Zarate expressed concerns to Besson because the Muslim Brotherhood is a group that worries us not because it deals with philosophical or ideological ideas but because it defends the use of violence against civilians.
One renowned international scholar of Islamist movements who also spoke with Besson, Reuven Paz, talked about The Project in its historical context:
The Project was part of the charter of the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood, which was official established on July 29, 1982. It reflects a vast plan which was revived in the 1960s, with the immigration of Brotherhood intellectuals, principally Syrian and Egyptians, into Europe.
As Paz notes, The Project was drafted by the Muslim Brotherhood as part of its rechartering process in 1982, a time that marks an upswing in its organizational expansion internationally, as well as a turning point in the alternating periods of repression and toleration by the Egyptian government. In 1952, the organization played a critical support role to the Free Officers Movement led by Gamal Abdul Nasser, which overthrew King Faruq, but quickly fell out of favor with the new revolutionary regime because of Nassers refusal to follow the Muslim Brotherhoods call to institute an ideologically committed Islamic state. At various times since the July Revolution in 1952, the Brotherhood has regularly been banned and its leaders killed and imprisoned by Egyptian authorities.
Since it was rechartered in 1982, the Muslim Brotherhood has spread its network across the Middle East, Europe, and even America. At home in Egypt, parliamentary elections in 2005 saw the Muslim Brotherhood winning 20 percent of the available legislative seats, comprising the largest opposition party block. Its Palestinian affiliate, known to the world as HAMAS, recently gained control of the Palestinian Authority after elections secured for them 74 of 132 seats in the Palestinian Legislative Council. Its Syrian branch has historically been the largest organized group opposing the Assad regime, and the organization also has affiliates in Jordan, Sudan, and Iraq. In the US, the Muslim Brotherhood is primarily represented by the Muslim American Society (MAS).
Since its formation, the Muslim Brotherhood has advocated the use of terrorism as a means of advancing its agenda of global Islamic domination. But as the largest popular radical movement in the Islamic world, it has attracted many leading Islamist intellectuals. Included among this group of Muslim Brotherhood intellectuals is Youssef Qaradawi, an Egyptian-born, Qatar-based Islamist cleric.
As one of the leading Muslim Brotherhood spiritual figures and radical Islamic preachers (who has his own weekly program on Al-Jazeera), Qaradawi has been one of the leading apologists of suicide bombings in Israel and terrorism against Western interests in the Middle East. Both Sylvain Besson and Scott Burgess provide extensive comparisons between Qaradawis publication, Priorities of the Islamic Movement in the Coming Phase, published in 1990, and The Project, which predates Qaradawis Priorities by eight years. They note the striking similarities in the language used and the plans and methods both documents advocate. It is speculated that The Project was either used by Qaradawi as a template for his own work, or that he had a hand in its drafting in 1982. Perhaps coincidentally, Qaradawi was the fourth largest shareholder in the Al-Taqwa Bank of Lugano, the director of which, Youssef Nada, was the individual in whose possession The Project was found. Since 1999, Qaradawi has been banned from entering the US as a result of his connections to terrorist organizations and his outspoken advocacy of terrorism.
For those who have read The Project, what is most troubling is not that Islamists have developed a plan for global dominance; it has been assumed by experts that Islamist organizations and terrorist groups have been operating off an agreed-upon set of general principles, networks and methodology. What is startling is how effectively the Islamist plan for conquest outlined in The Project has been implemented by Muslims in the West for more than two decades. Equally troubling is the ideology that lies behind the plan: inciting hatred and violence against Jewish populations around the world; the deliberate co-opting and subversion of Western public and private institutions; its recommendation of a policy of deliberate escalating confrontation by Muslims living in the West against their neighbors and fellow-citizens; the acceptance of terrorism as a legitimate option for achieving their ends and the inevitable reality of jihad against non-Muslims; and its ultimate goal of forcibly instituting the Islamic rule of the caliphate by sharia in the West, and eventually the whole world.
If the experience over the past quarter of a century seen in Europe and the US is any indication, the Islamic researchers who drafted The Project more than two decades ago must be pleased to see their long-term plan to conquer the West and to see the Green flag of Islam raised over its citizens realized so rapidly, efficiently and completely. If Islamists are equally successful in the years to come, Westerners ought to enjoy their personal and political freedoms while they last.
Darn the typos..it is a ‘Swiss raid’, not rain.
This is what happeneds when our feckless politicians make these illegals feel as though they count and we as Americans owe them something. GET OUT THE BUSES AND SHIP THEM ALL BACK! They are in MY country ILLEGALLY! If the politicians put up a stink send them and thier families with the illegals! IM SICK OF THIS PANDERING NONSENSE!
Demand a border fence! Build it NOW!! Beef up the border patrol and close our borders! Stop the DREAM Act!!
U.S. Senate switchboard: (202) 224-3121
U.S. House switchboard: (202) 225-3121
White House comments: (202) 456-1111
Find your House Rep.: http://www.house.gov/writerep
Find your US Senators: http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
Republican National Committee
310 First Street, SE Washington, D.C. 20003
phone: 202.863.8500 | fax: 202.863.8820 | e-mail: email@example.com
Take a look at their hidden agenda: http://www.mexica-movement.org
Thanks Vet, I have not encountered the website at the bottom before, and, thanks for posting the numbers...they are needed by so many for so much...eom
Correction: make that "midget Mexican for mayor too busy shagging Telemundo reporters to do his job like eradicating gangs and graffiti from his third-world trashed city"...
Eeeeewwwwwww! Same reason most people won't go to public swimming pools anymore.
but...but...Mayor MECHAraigosa keeps telling us that he is "working hard" on the gang problem, and needs "more funds" to do it. He thinks the gangsters need a place where they can play basketball or something. He's a bad joke on L.A.
Thank you for this, I am sending it out to others as well.
Now that is sickening and sad. I am afraid most of us have yet to realize the disease and infection we are all exposed to. I blame the US and Mexican governments more than the people.
It is so unbelievable that a country like the US values its citizens so little anymore, all for money for elites.
I think of all the decades we fought to eradicate disease. Now we have no standards and have subjected this country to the unthinkable.
Absolutely, Your right , I think maybe your scenerio makes more sense. Probably a mixture of bouth. Ofcourse that means no recovery for individual builders and banks.
That is obvious. What also is is that we must boot out the traitors.