Fine. I was angry. That’s why I screamed. And tired. But your concern is so kind.
Not all of us can be composed and quiet at all times.
By the way to you like Mark Levin’s program? I absolutely LOVE it.
And you never did address ONE of the issues I mentioned. Why don’t you take a stab at that.
What non thinkers we have become - even in the Republican party. Especially among others who should KNOW better about giving the guy some benefit of INVESTIGATING THE FACTS INSTEAD OF JUMPING ON THE INSTANT CONDEMN SEN.CRAIG BANDWAGON when he confessed to doing nothing more than tapping his feet!
And you never did address ONE of the issues I mentioned. Why dont you take a stab at that.
I understand your point of view, and I'm sympathetic to it. However, I believe Craig should resign. A few points:
1. I believe Craig has been accused of homosexual behaviour in the past, going back to his college days, if I recall correctly.
2. Craig did plead guilty, although to a lesser charge than solicitation.
3. He didn't ask for an attorney. Why? Because he knew he was guilty?
4. The "tapping" and "hand signals", while a mystery to those of us who are not male homosexuals, are apparently well-enough known in that community. To most of us, the entire episode probably seems surreal, but I think we may be naive.
5. This event has forever linked his name and what happened with Mitt Romney's campaign. That won't have a positive affect. It's also a black eye for Republicans in general. It's one thing to be a homosexual. For most of the general public, it's another thing to be looking for sex in a public men's room. He should resign.