Does anyone else experience this? When I see a photo of Obama or him talking on TV, I have this gut level revulsion for the man. I’m not saying that the endorphins fly when I see McCain, but my immediate feeling with Obama, is that he’s a phony, and that I can see through him.
THIS MAN WILL SAY ANYTHING, AT THIS POINT TO GET ELECTED. WON’T SOMEONE SIT HIM DOWN AND CONTRAST CLEARLY WHERE HE STANDS?
Mr Obama, yes or no:
1 Are you for reparations to blacks for the financial losses incurred due to slavery?
2. Are you for hand gun control in Chicago?
3. Are you for late term abortion?
4. Are you for terminating an infant who has survived an abortion?
5. ArE you for higher corporate taxes?
6. Are you for off shore drilling?
7. Are you for putting a hold on space exploration?
8. Are you against the free trade agreement with Columbia?
I’m sure you can add to this list. OBVIOUSLY THE ANSWER IS “YES” TO EACH QUESTION.
Excuse me, as he would say “NO” to number 6.