Skip to comments.Hell, why don't we just call him President Obama?
Posted on 10/28/2008 12:01:07 AM PDT by drew
Check out this Yahoo poll
(Excerpt) Read more at yahoo.com ...
I’d like to see his illegal a$$ deported in shame. That’s just me though...
It’s kinda funny when you imagine some idiot DU’er sitting up all night eating Cheetos and going through hundreds of proxy servers just so he can click a box next to Obama just to make a worthless poll favor Obama.
It doesn’t change anything however. He’ll still loose.
Funny you say that...Yahoo! is a huge Liberal Bay Area company that has had Obama in the White House since the Denver Messiah Concert.
I wonder what ANY credibility will be left in the dying news media if Obama loses?
Biased or not, the more people click and look, the more advertisers are glad to sponsor this. And the reverse is also true.
Fewer threads and more persuading neighbors of the real risks to them would be great.
This choir knows the sermon well.
(Just a general thought, not picking on you.)
Remember online polls allow the world to vote too.
In 0bamaland, that's quite possible. In that realm, there are more than 50 states voting.
Ignore the polls.
If the polls were right Bush would have lost in 2000 AND 2004.
Get thee to a voting booth and let’s kick some Democrat ass!
Are they really? I wouldn't want to see my ad money wasted knowing that it's only being viewed by a smaller group of the same people clicking over and over again. In fact that is kind of fraudulent, like the NYT padding their circulation numbers
Not just you—me too.
commission Obama’s face on an adhesive round sticker for use as urinal targets
How many times have you seen someone here say "freep this poll"?
Just because it's open to the public doesn't mean it's in any way shape or form accurate.
As I said, the same person can sit all night and click. Even on polls where they log IP's to prevent that very thing. Even I use an anonymous proxy to prevent IP blocks or get around bans from Indy media sites where they hate comments that differ from their own.
The number of left wing moonbats using anonymous proxy's is probably 10 times that of right wing people, because their vulgar posts result in bans far more often.
this is why I will never call him my president
New 1995 Obama video on Wright
hurry up and watch before it gets yanked off youtube
LoL! Just have his face printed on urinal pucks.
Because he ain’t won nothing yet.
Here are the under-reported reasons I have collected visiting FR way too much.
1) If you have not considered that Democratic Presidential campaigns would try to browbeat you into thinking that a Democrat win was inevitable, and that you should side with history, and vote with everyone, please read http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2117212/posts
1.1) Oh yeah, the Joe the Plumber video isnt the only time Obama has let fly with his spread the wealth worldview. He blabbed about it profusely in 2001 http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2116921/posts
2) Polls that show Obama ahead tell a different story when internals are studied. Please see http://hillbuzz.wordpress.com/2008/10/14/an-eeyore-free-zone for a primer on how polls are cooked. UPDATE: Rasmussen saying McCain ahead in Florida and Ohio.
And now, a brief history lesson of ACTUAL ELECTION RESULTS:
1980: Reagan 50.75%, Carter 41%, (+9.75 Reagan) Reagan won 45 states.
1984: Regan 58.77%, Mondale 40.56% (+18.21 Regan) Reagan won 49 states.
1988: Bush 53.37%, Dukakis 45.65% (+7.72 Bush) Bush won 42 states.
1992: Clinton 43.01%, Bush 37.45%, Perot 18.91% (+5.66% Clinton) Clinton won 30 states.
1996: Clinton 49.23%, Dole 40.72%, Perot 8.40% (+8.49% Clinton) Clinton won 31 states.
2000: Bush 47.87%, Gore 48.38% (Gore +0.49%) Bush won 30 states.
2004: Bush 50.73%, Kerry 48.27% (Bush +2.46%) Bush won 31 states.
NO WAY is Obama up 14 points!
3) Hillary and Bill are not acting like they want Obama to win, since she wants to run again in 2012, despite what she alludes to. Notice Hillary has not gotten Berg to cut it out with his birth certificate lawsuit.
4) Hussein being Obamas middle name is still news to most people.
5) A picture of Obama dressed as a Muslim (there are at least three) is still worth 1000 words (3000 in this case). Man your email station! Post bills!
6) The PUMAs who know the hows and whys of Hillary getting cheated, will vote Palin, and will pull others. Check out http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=33711&page=3 and http://democrats-against-obama.org. Freeper lonestar67 says, Surveys have suggested that as many as 20-30% of Democrats may vote for McCain based on the rejection of Hillary. If even fractions of these claims are true, Obama would be hard pressed to win the election especially in key states such as Pennsylvania and Ohio.
7) [Bitter Clingers] to [Religion and Guns], will vote McCain, so much so that 22K of the 45K in Grand Junction, Colorado came out to see her http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2110920/posts.
8) The Palins ARE America and the conservative base. America and the conservative base will vote accordingly. According to http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2106836/posts parts of the country that were not fired up about the election, are working for Palin. She draws THOUSANDS at every campaign stop.
9) The NRA has 8 figures of ads to unload in swing states
10) At one point, Obama was only 5 points up in New York! New York!
11) The Democrats were talking about Democratic consultants freaking out over Obama mis-managing his campaign before they settled into poll alteration.
12) The Enemedia is already spreading the meme that if Obama loses, it is racism. They see the tea leaves ...
13) The Media was calling the election for Kerry ELECTION MORNING in 2004, and Carter and Reagan polled evenly on election day! SOMEONE is trying to buffalo us with these polls! For more on the history of polls leaning Democrat, please see http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2106669/posts Both Zogby and Mike McCurry predicted a Kerry win.
14) McCain has only started to play the Ayers card. McCain has not yet played the Tony Rezko, Odinga, ... more at http://www.barackbook.com
15) Plenty of long-time Democratic voters are unimpressed with Obama, and will not vote for him. Two midwestern transplants have volunteered to me that they know lifelong Democrats who WILL NOT vote for Obama. The 1st hand accounts here on Free Republic about lack of enthusiasm for Obama relative to Kerry similarly bodes poorly for Obama.
16) Obama has only 75% of the Jewish vote last I checked, just like Kerry (comfortable R win). Gore got 90% (close R win). Please see http://marcambinder.theatlantic.com/archives/2008/05/obama_and_the_jewish_vote.php and http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08293/921167-470.stm
17) The Christian base that re-elected Bush in 2004, knows Sarah is more than a Sunday Christian, and is praying for her.
18) McCain opened 50 offices in California. Its in play! It should be the bluest of the blue, and it is not.
19) Google Bradley Effect. Obama is getting poll votes hell never get on election day. PUMAs have also agreed to lie to pollsters about supporting Obama, and are encouraging others to do so.
20) Operation Chaos resulted in an overlarge quantity of Democrat registrations that will never ever vote Democratic.
21) Obamas spread the wealth line to Joe the Plumber will cost him undecideds not ready to etch the current class structure in stone.
22) The Enemedia overstating Obamas popularity will cut two ways. The lazy, and the youth, (core Democrat constituencies) will not brave traffic and lines to vote on election day, since they were lied to by the KGBMedia to believe that Obama has a gigantic lead. In fact, if I worked for the GOP, Id make sure free beer/music parties were being held outside of every major blue city before/on election day. Theyre called raves.
23) There is a group playing Jeremiah Wrights ads. Read more about it http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2108462/posts, and to donate visit https://www.completecampaigns.com/FR/contribute.asp?campaignid=OCDBPac.
24) The Obama crew already knows theyre going to lose. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2110803/posts and http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2103037/posts
25) Kerry won the Nickelodeon kids vote 57/43, and Obama won it 51/49! If you dont think kids vote like their parents, then you got another thing coming! http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2110843/posts
26) Freeper lonestar67 says, ... the misogynist treatment of Palin by the media elite has provided additional elements to the coming silent backlash especially among women.
27) Three people over 50 (white male and two Mexican women), on two occasions, on October 25th, asked me if I know about Obama not being a citizen. My Dad knows, and he emailed all his friends also. Point being, EVERYBODY KNOWS that Obama aint benevolently and humbly forthcoming with his birth certificate, and thus something fishy is afoot in Camelot.
28) Polls are meant by the Enemedia, to SHAPE public opinion, not to accurately report it. Get your news here! Stop torturing yourself! We bring the liberal media lies here, and we dissect them through the lenses of Christianity and Conservatism.
Fellow Freepers, please feel free to post this list every time you see a Freeper or anyone feeling down, anywhere. No need to credit me or ping or write me.
If you do start spreading this list, it might not be bad for you to check back for updates since Freepers are always kindly giving feedback to this list.
Let me know if you have any other under-reported reasons for the coming McCain/Palin win.
Mantra: Taxes kill businesses kill jobs kill people
Please tell me if you think there are mistakes.
Of course I am.
same applies to freepers who can’t see what a waste of time that is.
That statistic alone shows that it is impossible for Obama to win, even if 100% of blacks vote for Obama. They only make up 10% of the population, and half of them are felons who can't vote.
Obama just doesn't have the real numbers for a win. It isn't likely Obama is going to get 50% of traditional Republican votes.
When you study a rally like Sarah Palins in Florida, you can see that despite the media blackout of anything negative about Obama, Republicans- the public- attending these rallys show that they are still well informed of Obama's background and what his real agenda is.
Media however, doesn't focus on the crowds Palin and McCain draw. They rarely if ever pan the crowds, because that would contradict what they are reporting, and contradict the polling numbers they are reporting.
It's a psychological game they are playing, trying to discourage Republican voters from bothering to vote.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.