Skip to comments.("The Family") Cartel tells smugglers to live "clean" life
Posted on 04/20/2009 12:30:01 PM PDT by NormsRevenge
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) A cartel engaged in Mexico's deadly drug wars has told its members to avoid heavy drinking and using narcotics and live a clean family life as it tries to build a well-run criminal organization, police say.
Rafael Cedeno, a leader of "The Family" cartel based in the western state of Michoacan, told police after he was arrested at the weekend he had trained several thousand cartel members with courses in ethics and personal improvement.
"The indoctrination of this group consisted of courses they considered to be for personal improvement, values, ethical and moral principles of the criminal gang. The objective was for the subordinates to avoid drugs, hard drinking and maintain family unity," the federal police said in a statement.
Cedeno, 47, was picked up at a family baptism on Saturday with 43 others after a raid by police in helicopters. Accusations against him include ordering the murder of rivals and running prostitution rings of young girls.
About 6,300 people died in the bitter war between Mexico's drug cartels last year. The conflict has spilled over the border into the United States, worrying President Barack Obama.
The training courses show the level of organization of Mexico's cartels, well-armed groups which often control territory and take on federal police and the army.
(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...
Also....Leave the gun..take the canoli’s
Yea, made me think of this that was found on a paper carried by a Don arrested in Italy:
The 10 ‘Mafiosi’ commandments are:
1. No one can present himself directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.
2. Never look at the wives of friends.
3. Never be seen with cops.
4. Don’t go to pubs and clubs.
5. Always be available for Cosa Nostra, even if your wife’s about to give birth.
6. Appointments must be respected.
7. Wives must be treated with respect.
8. When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth.
9. Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families.
10. People who can’t be part of Cosa Nostra are anyone with a close relative in the police, with a two-timing relative in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn’t hold to moral values.
“Don’t get high, on your own supply.” - The late Frank Lopez
LOL. 2009 Mexican “Rules for Radicals”????
As Rober Logia said in SCARFACE... “Never underestimate the Greed of..the OTHER GUY!!”
The MSM’s “Kinder, Gentler Murderers”
They try to make these guys seem “honorable” this is disgusting...the media needs to die, period.
If you want on, or off this S. Texas/Mexico ping list, please FReepMail me.
0bama, as an admitted drug user, did his fair share to get us to this point.