These articles never get to the root of the problem— long time control by liberal Democrats. No fiscal responsibility. Continuous spending on anything and everything.
This won’t be solved without pain. The first pain is that CA’s voters will have to realize that their wallets are empty and start voting their pocketbooks. So far this has not happened and with all the preparatory talk about going bankrupt, I think that liberal voters think that CA will be just fine after filing bankruptcy and won’t have to worry about the debts, so they can just keep voting like they always have.
These articles never get to the root of the problem long time control
by liberal Democrats.
One party rule.
One of the best examples of
“Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.”
It's because were surrounded by the corrupt running this government, and the state run media.
We're surrounded by traitors, wealthy connected insiders, those with glaring financial conflicts of interest, in addition to those that couldn't recognize the truth if it were a beard growing out of their faces.
The solutions are only complex for those not wishing to give up their government issued, tax paid power and wealth.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ * Reduce state government by 50 percent...That would mean terminating tens of thousands of state government employees. Give them unemployment benefits for 26 weeks until they can find work, or they can leave the state and look elsewhere.
* Those left working in state government, reduce their wages by 40 percent, in addition to reducing their opulent tax paid benefits and tax paid lottery style retirement pensions.
*Effective immediately, reduce state taxes by 15 percent and 2 percent more, each year for the next 10 years. This is to ensure the size of state government continues to be reduced in size and scope.
* Secure the borders, no more tax paid services for illegal aliens, that includes stopping them from choking off our hospitals..Drive their a$$es back to the border in buses if need be, and force Mexico to treat their own people.
* A mandatory program for *all* employers to verify legal status of their workers...
* Pass criminal laws against government officials from meeting privately with lobbyist and lobbyist call girls. All meetings involving lobbyist will be required to be video taped.
* Effective immediately, registration of private vehicles will only be required upon change of ownership.
* Abolish state run employee unions.
* Start building 5 new nuclear reactors.
* Fire everyone at the state level involved environmental protection and replace them with reasonable people with common sense, and reduce their authority and scope to that of simple advisers/consultants.
* Terminate or recall the government of the state, and hold an new election with the new state spending/budget limits in place, such as making it law that state budgets and state spending must stay within strict limits, never exceeding tax revenues. Implement immediate moratorium on state borrowing and spending across the board.
* Effective immediately, the state Legislature is now part time, only meeting 6 weeks per year. They can go back to the private sector for employment.
These and a few other measures are all needed, not only for California, but *all* states.
Government at all levels must be reminded who they work for, but unfortunately, these people, their government unions and the corrupt super wealthy well connected insiders are so entrenched, it may never happen.