Gov. Perry and Sen. Hutchinson are no prizes, but Medina is not ready for prime time - she may never be, if her State convention performance is reflective of her poor temperament and weak resolve.
Please post a link to a youtube video where she is crying. Here is where she is at the convention, and I don’t see her crying at all. www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1CZ26KGb5I
She IS ready for prime time
Some people never learn. Medina would be about as bad as Obama.
Is she going to cry when you she loses, just like she did on stage at the RPT State Convention when she was booed as her Paulbot floor motions were voted down soundly by the delegates on the floor?
I very much enjoy your contributions to FR; however, over and over again you use personal insults instead of reasoning when discussing the effect of the Ron Paul revolution on the Republican party. I think you are very wrong, and despite the 15 percent of RPs views that I completely disagree with, I think the other 85 percent of his platform is necessary for our country to survive.
As Ronnie put it in 1975: Id like to see the Libertarian PartyI dont say they should quit being a partyId like to see them, Id like to see the conservatives, Id like to see some of these other parties maybe come to this remnant of the Republican Party which is basically conservative in its thinking and, I think, akin to the philosophy Im talkingId like to see them all come in (and this would include a large segment of the Democratic Party in this country, that certainly proved in 1972 that they do not follow the leadership of the Democratic Party any longer) and be able to say to them, OK were not saying to you give up what youre doing, but, cant we find a common meeting ground in order at least to defeat first of all those who are doing what theyre doing to us (and this present Congress is an example)?
In addition, I rather enjoyed Medina at the state convention, and I also enjoyed the enthusiasm and the yearning for liberty of the younger Ron Paul supporters. It certainly added excitement to the event, and I find them much more palatable the power-brokering Republican Pharisee-like establishment with their lips firmly planted on Tina Benkisers derriere.
Gov. Perry and Sen. Hutchinson are no prizes agreed
but Medina is not ready for prime time - maybe, maybe not. I think she’s worth a shot. At least she speaks of liberty, freedom, the Constitution, the vision of our founding fathers, individual control over our schooling, health care, business decisions, contracts, security, and so on.
Again, Ronnie in 1975: If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. I think conservatism is really a misnomer just as liberalism is a misnomer for the liberalsif we were back in the days of the Revolution, so-called conservatives today would be the Liberals and the liberals would be the Tories. The basis of conservatism is a desire for less government interference or less centralized authority or more individual freedom and this is a pretty general description also of what libertarianism is.