Skip to comments.Video: Immigration protest organizer not decisive on Ariz. boycott
Posted on 05/03/2010 4:34:35 AM PDT by paltz
Like many cities all over the country, Washington D.C. experienced an immigration protest on Saturday. The rally was held at Lafayette Park. The music in the video above is not a latin beat one would hear in a Spanish speaking resort area. In fact, the beats are pretty militaristic. The melody and lyrics drift off to the usual socialist labor chants (in Spanish). The use of the word "patria" (meaning "fatherland") as opposed to "pais" (meaning "country") in the song, for example, shows how nationalistic this kind of singing was. Below is a rough translation of song phrases from the video:
(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...
We need to deport/imprison ALL illegals, seal the border, and have an armed response to all who try to cross illegally.
Real immigration reform:
1. Secure our borders. This is first and foremost. Build the damn fence! Congress authorized it and we, the American people, paid for it.
2. No more anchor babies. To be an American Citizen, both parents of any child born in this country must have been legal residents of this country for a period of two years or one parent must already have been a citizen for two years.
3. All illegal immigrants have 90 days to leave the country. Dont say we are breaking up families as their families are free to go with them. Once they are out of the country they may apply for immigration based on the same rules everyone else must follow.
4. Any illegal who fails to leave within the 90 day window will be arrested when found and will have 10 days to prove their citizenship/immigration status. If citizenship/immigration status is not proven within the 10 day window, they will be deported and never allowed back in this country again. Again, families are free to go with them.
5. Illegal immigrants who apply for refuge status within 30 days of arrival in this country are exempt from items 2 and 3 above until their refuge status is determined by the courts.
6. Anyone coming to this country on a student visa will be required to attend the school listed on their visa as a full time student and to maintain a C average. Any foreign student on a visa will be reported by the school to the immigration department when their class load drops below 16 hours, their GPA drops below a C average, or they have three consecutive days of absence without a valid reason.
7. No tax payer funded or tax payer guaranteed student loans will be issued to foreign students. No foreign student will qualify for in-state tuition rates.
8. Employers who negligently hire illegal immigrants will be fined an amount equal to one year gross income and will be banned from all government contracts for a period of five years. A second offense will result in a fine equal to ten years gross income, loss of any and all business license(s) for a period of ten years, a lifetime ban from all government contracts, and one year in jail for the owner, partners, president of the company, and/or CEO and all board members.
9. Any city, town, or municipality which feels they do not have to cooperate in the enforcement of immigration law or any city, town, or municipality which refuses to obtain immigration status of any one stopped or arrested for any crime or misdemeanor forfeits all federal funding.
10. Any tax exempt organization, religious, political, or any other type, which aids and abets illegal immigrants to prevent their deportation will lose their tax exempt status.
11. Illegal immigrants are banned from receiving any services or benefits provided at tax payer expense. This includes but is not limited to medical care, education, food assistance, rent assistance, women/infants/children (WIC), child care, transportation, job placement, etc..
12. Special employment visas will only be issued if the employer can show the skills required to fill the position are not available anywhere in the United States and would be an undue burden in time and/or finances to train a United States citizen to obtain these skills. Proof of the requirement that the skills not be available in the United States may be fulfilled by publication of ads advertising for these skills in 10 major newspapers each with circulation of 500,000 or more with no qualified responders or advertisement on 10 national job posting web sites with no qualified responders and advertisement on the companies web site with no qualified responders. The burden of proof will be with the employer that no responder fulfilled the requirements.
13. Total immigration for all reasons will be limited annually to a specific number of immigrants to be determined. Once that number is determined it may not be changed except by a super majority in both houses of congress and signed by the President of These United States. This is a maximum number of immigrants which may not be exceeded. i.e. Each immigrant granted refuge immigration status would mean one less for general immigration.
After all the above have been in place and enforced for a period of two years, then we can begin to discuss visas for temporary or migrant workers.
Fatherland? Sounds very National Socialist to me. You know, Nazi!
Let me see if I got this right.....
- IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.
- IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
- IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.
- IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.
- IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.
- IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.
- IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.
- IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET..............................
2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,
3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
4 - WELFARE,
5 - FOOD STAMPS,
6 - CREDIT CARDS,
7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
8 - FREE EDUCATION,
9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,
10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON ,
11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE,
12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRYS FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DONT GET ENOUGH RESPECT.
I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION...
They don’t want much. [Aztlan]
So far it’s only been on readers’ comments, but my little routine with these “reconquista” types shuts them up or gets my post deleted.
Essentially: “Only for the sake of argument - suppose we did ‘steal’ your land/ What did you do with the part we let you keep? We turned ours into a generator of wealth and prosperity. You turned yours into a corrupt and povery stricken Hellhole that people risk their lives to flee”.
It seems the confrontational aspect stuns thems. They, like the “Racist!” yellers are used to people assuming the fetal position.
None have ever answered back. Try it and see how it works like a cross before Dracula.
It seems that the folks who live in Mexico, after centuries, cannot come up with a functional, just and prosperous society.
So if we let uncounted millions of these folks into the USA, just how will this benefit our society?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.