* Voted YES on expanding research to more embryonic stem cell lines. (Jan 2007)
* Voted YES on allowing human embryonic stem cell research. (May 2005)
* Voted YES on restricting interstate transport of minors to get abortions. (Apr 2005)
* Voted YES on making it a crime to harm a fetus during another crime. (Feb 2004)
* Voted YES on banning partial-birth abortion except to save mothers life. (Oct 2003)
* Voted YES on forbidding human cloning for reproduction & medical research. (Feb 2003)
* Voted YES on funding for health providers who don't provide abortion info. (Sep 2002)
* Voted NO on banning Family Planning funding in US aid abroad. (May 2001)
* Voted YES on federal crime to harm fetus while committing other crimes. (Apr 2001)
* Rated 30% by NARAL, indicating a pro-life voting record. (Dec 2003)
* Rated 55% by the NRLC, indicating a mixed record on abortion. (Dec 2006)
* Supported funding contraception and UN family planning. (Jul 1999)
Not a great record, but she's not Nazi Pelousy, either.
I wouldn't vote for Manchin, just because he's a 'Rat, regardless of who endorsed him.
I don't vote for 'Rats.
Recruit Jay Wolfe. I’d support him.