Skip to comments.Several big donors to Hillary Clinton now facing criminal allegations
Posted on 02/19/2011 3:57:49 PM PST by Cementjungle
The indictment of a top Northern Virginia fundraiser last week marks the latest in a series of criminal cases that have ensnared campaign donors to Hillary Rodham Clinton, who relied heavily on wealthy bundlers in her failed 2008 bid for the presidency.
Federal grand jury indictments handed up in Alexandria allege that Galen Capital Group Chairman William P. Danielczyk Jr. and his treasurer illegally reimbursed nearly $190,000 in donations to Clinton's 2008 and 2006 campaigns, sometimes with corporate funds.
The State Department referred questions to officials with Clinton's defunct presidential campaign, who did not respond to requests for comment Friday.
(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...
Is the Department of Justice pursuing this? How interesting.
They’re Federal indictments, so I assume the administration has some influence.
Could this be Obama's very first purge?
Sounds like the 2012 primary war has begun.
Corruption! It’s a DemocRAT thing!
Maybe the State Department will respond by leaking Obama’s passport records.
You have a devious mind and I like it.
Both Hillary and Obama play hardball, so anything's possible.
What took them so long?
The clinton crime machine continues...
Timing is everything.
I don’t think he can do it without his handlers approval and since Hillary works for the same people who knows.
Compared to the Zero Chicago Crime Syndicate, it seems like the worst the Clinton Crime Syndicate ever did was spit gum out on the sidewalk.
how the heck can one person have so many big donors as criminals over a long period of time and that person is not implicated ?
You mean the first First Lady in American history to be the subject of a criminal investigation while occupying the White House?
FIRST FIRST LADY to come under criminal investigation
FIRST FIRST LADY to almost be indicted acccording to one of the special prosecutors
NUMBER of Hillary Clinton fundraisers convicted of, or pleading no contest to, crime: 5
NUMBER OF TIMES that Hillary Clinton, providing testimony to Congress, said that she didn’t remember, didn’t know, or something similar: 250
- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
- First president sued for sexual harassment.
- Second president accused of rape**
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund.
- First president to be held in contempt of court
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court
One missing: hubby was the first elected president to be impeached.
Ironically I just finished listening to a books on tape about HC. What evil. Of note is the missing documents she had to turn over. The book pointed out they were 'found' at the White House two days after the statute of limitations expired.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.