Skip to comments.Pro-Life Profiles: Mitt Romney
Posted on 04/17/2012 3:29:38 AM PDT by markomalley
As a "Pro-family" Republican Candidate: by his undeniable record fully documented below, Mitt Romney:
- created RomneyCare which is terribly similar to ObamaCare but even worse for it openly funds abortion
- put Planned Parenthood on the so-called "independent" board he created that offers $50 co-pay abortions
- thereby instituted tax-funded abortion on demand two years after his orchestrated "pro-life" conversion
- as late as summer 2011 continues to defend aborting tens of thousands of kids (denying their God-given right to life)
- supported destructive embryonic research after his false 2004 pro-life conversion
- put a pro-abortion Democratic judge on the bench after Romney had claimed a pro-life conversion
- fabricates a claim that a court ordered him to institute same-sex marriage, a travesty he committed did on his own
- single-handedly instituted same-sex marriage and later fabricated a claim that a court ordered him to do so
- bragged that he would continue to defend abortion "rights" after he claimed a pro-life conversion
- denies responsibility for the 10-member board that funds abortion even though his executive branch filled 7 seats
- pro-choice in '94; pro-life in '01; choice '02; pro-life '04; choice '05; life in '06; then funded abortion in '06
Pro-life Profiles predicted with the publication of this profile that even though Romney enjoyed support in 2008 from many pro-family groups, hopefully that with his recent and aggressive pro-abortion record now fully documented, he will not regain their endorsements. For if God's people lead, the leaders will follow.
Change of Heart? Preparing to begin his bid for the Republican presidential nomination in 2005, Mitt Romney orchestrated a demonstrably false 2004 pro-life conversion. Romney must have expected that leading conservative media outlets...
(Excerpt) Read more at prolifeprofiles.com ...
He’s a liar on just about every single Conservative issue.
You hit GOLD, with this one!
Videos included, which put Ann Coulter, James Dobson and others to shame.
Thanks very much!
Never stop praying. We can stop this monster.
Support and Vote Newt, and please Support Free Republic, Our Beacon of Truth!
Dear God, help us save our Republic. LIFE, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
Freepmail wagglebee to subscribe or unsubscribe from the moral absolutes ping list.
Well, sure, that's all true. But since the Vichy Republicans have anointed him with elephant urine he's changed.
He'll probably try to have someone as VP who people believe when he says he's ProLife and hope that will outweigh his history. Of course, should he be elected he's going to go with the old line of BS about having to uphold the law and represent all the people rather than just those who agree with him. Some people may accept that but the fact is, Romney is as Romney does and Romney does work hard to be an abortion facilitator.
I was just watching EWTN news link. Whereby, they informed us that Susan B and The right to life org are backing Romney
who PROMISED to defund Planned Parenthood and that he is now pro-life.
They never once mentioned that Newt is still in the race and that he has always been pro-life and against the homosexual agenda.
SIN OF OMISSION? I am furious!
I called them @ 205-271-2989, option 1.
they also gave me two e-mail addresses.
Please, for the love of God and His innocent children. call and e-mail them now.
May God have Mercy on this Country
Well, at least there is a chance with him which is more than we get with Obama, but I don’t trust him, and this illustrates why. If he’s surrounded by liberals up in Washington and decides to appeal to the modoerates, I can see him swaying away from his current stated position. Ugh...I can’t believe this is what we’re stuck with again.
Thank you, mark.
Thanks for the pings, friends.
Thanks for the heads up. Saved this one.
"Ive always been personally pro-life, but for me, it was a great question about whether or not government should intrude in that decision. And when I ran for office, I said Id protect the law as it was, which is effectively a pro-choice position."
~ Mitt Romney
Thanks for the link, complete with videos and photos. We lived under him in Mass. - he’s as liberal as they come and will say anything to get funds and votes. He has not principles as a politician - he just wants to get elected.
If he takes the nomination, I’m writing in a name on the ballot.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.