I agree 100%, and its disgusting. I have said that as well. If Romney can not be steered to make conservative decisions he should be primaried. In the meantime if people want a third party they should work on it after the election no matter if Romney or Obama is president.
They are not enough time now to mount a serious challenge and it will be Perot all over again with Odumbo winning. Start building a viable third party the day after the election and promote it for the next fours years.
As it stands now Its ABO for me, because they are nothing worse than Obama in the white house, nothing, no one can honestly say that they are with a straight face. People that do is usually doing agitrpop(DEM trolls and they are alot here) or playing politics.
Listen, Obama has been horrific in his first 4 yrs economically & socialistically (healthcare) & some on the abortion front...but believe me, his leftist reflex muscles haven't been nearly along the lines of the leftward base of the Dem party...so when you say "If Romney can not be steered to make conservative decisions he should be primaried," wouldn't that be tantamount to saying in 2008, "If Obama can not be steered to make ultraleft decisions he should be primaried"???
Was Zero primaried in '12? (Give me a break)
They are not enough time now to mount a serious challenge and it will be Perot all over again with Odumbo winning.
Oh, the cry for a true revolution is always "tomorrow"
Had your type been part of the leadership in the 1770s, we would have never opposed the Brits -- but would have merely gone along with the Brit compromisers. You always take who the GoP-establishment gives you to marry off your daughters to...Doesn't matter how many pre-borns these "grooms" have aborted -- including your own grandkids -- you just say "yes" I'll endorse you...
Start building a viable third party the day after the election and promote it for the next fours years.
And where's that foundation for a "viable third party"? There's no provocation for change...
On what basis is there to form some new core when the bulk of the Republican party now endorses a big govt? Endorses socialistic healthcare pioneers? Endorses abortionCare? How euphemistic can we get?
You & the rest have -- and are in the process -- of already jumping the shark.
Here my first reaction in March when Santorum dropped out was:
* "Wait a minute, there's not enough liberal voters in this country to vote for two mainstream liberal candidates."
* "There's not enough pro-abortion voters in this country to vote for two mainstream pro-abortion candidates."
* "There's not enough socialistic voters in this country to vote for two socialist candidates."
* "There's not enough big govt voters in this country to vote for two socialistic healthcare pioneer candidates."
* "There's not enough pro-liberal judge appointing voters to vote for two liberal judge-appointing candidates."
* "There's not enough global warming voters to vote for two global-warming candidates."
* "There's not enough idol-promoting voters to vote for either a Democratic 'messiah-type' figure or a self-proclaimed 'god-in-embryo' on his way to competing as a full-blown rival god to THE God!"
* "There's not enough non-Christians in this country to either promote a closeted Muslim-leaning ex-member of THE most liberal denomination pretending Christianity or the polytheist cultic Mormons."
Well, about 6 wks later, I'm starting to see I might be wrong in that assessment. The capitulaters and compromisers have been coming out of the woodwork to sign up as endorsers in the voter camps mentioned above!