‘NPR..Because thats such an informed and influential audience,’
I know several NPR listeners in progressive Austin.
here are some examples of how informed they are:
1) None do not know to make a payroll because they spent their entire life employed by the government.
2) Government can create demand for products not the consumer.
3) The Crusades where Christian aggression rather than a response to Islam invasion of Europe.
4) Greed can be corrected by government intervention and homosexuality is genetic.
5) Art would NEVER exist without government.
6) Blacks could not succeed without the governments help(who is really racist??)
7) Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her home(Tina Fey said it)
8) The Bible is a Jewish History book but the Koran is an instrument of multiculturalism.
9) Government regs for food consumption are not an infringement on personal rights and do not apply to them(NPR listener) because they are healthy.
10) Keynes is a genius, Milton Friedman is a NAZI and F A Hayek is a reactionary.
NPR listeners live in a bubble.
I think we know the same people.