He could put out a solid A+ grade average, an obvious forgery, and the media will just shrug and say that the "issue is resolved."
Occidental and Columbia: I would want for Obama to give Occidental and Columbia officials permission to release Obama's transcript directly to the news media.
That is, I don't want Occidental and Columbia officials to releases the transcripts first to Obama, who, in turn, would release them to the public.
If Occidental and Columbia, Obama's undergraduate schools, want to release doctored transcripts, and it is discovered many years later that they released doctored transcripts, then Occidental and Columbia officials and students will have to live with their treachery and shame for all time.
Just wondering: Why did Obama choose Occidental in California in the first place?
1. I read somewhere that Obama said he was following a girl he met who either lived in California or was a student there.
2. But why Occidental, a prestigious private college, a college that was not cheap even in the 1970s and 1980s, when there were so many other colleges----probably some even cheaper than Occidental---to choose from in Southern California?
3. Also, as I understand it, the first time Obama stepped foot on the Occidental campus was the day he registered for classes, which means that he didn't take a tour of Occidental before he decided to go to school there.
4. Many college students see their colleges for the first time when they show up for classes, but I wonder why Obama happened to choose Occidental sight unseen.
5. I also wonder if Obama applied to other colleges in Southern California, and if he did, which ones.
6. Is the main reason that Obama chose Occidental over other colleges in California be this one: Occidental offered the best financial help for those persons who applied as foreign students? Just some food for thought.