To: GailA; BlackElk; muawiyah; RaceBannon; napscoordinator; Diogenesis
So the POP (Party over Principle) types, otherwise known as ABOs, would have us take the word of and rely on to fix the current situation who is and has done:
1. The Father of Gay Marriage in America
2. The Father of Socialized Medicine in America
3. The man who implemented an Assault Weapon Ban
4. The man who raised taxes by $700 million while Governor of MA.
5. The man who wholeheartedly supported Abortion while Governor of MA.
6. The man who nominated 27 out of 36 radical leftists to judgeships while Governor of MA.
7. The man who even after his supposed Pro-Life conversion, was still nominating radical Pro-Abortion judges.
8. The man who supported TARP
9. The man who supported the Brady Bill
10. The man who supported Amnesty via McCain-Kennedy.
This man, Mitt Romney, is a lying, left-wing, Progressive Liberal and has done nothing conservative in his political life, nothing.
But because of the fear of Obama, the POPs would have us vote for a lying, left-wing, Progressive Liberal like Mitt ROmney.
This is their version of "Hope and Change"
They fervently Hope, that Mitt ROmney has changed, even though he has a documented history of being a serial liar.
posted on 06/30/2012 6:13:32 PM PDT
(Mitt and Obama: They're the same poison, just a different potency.)
To: SoConPubbie; BlackElk; katiedidit1
Amen to that. I do NOT VOTE FOR RINOS. We know what damage Snowe, Graham, Collins, Specter and Romney have done, yet ignore it for the ABO syndrome gopee koolaide that the lesser of 2 evils is better than a bigger evil..in the end all you did was slow the 1st evil down. And before long you get creeping Socialism leading to Marxism. All for the 'good' of the few who are the elite ruling class making themselves rich off the sweat of our work.
It is not what these brave Hero's died for, they died for FREEDOM and a REPUBLIC, not another russia, cuba, or another dictator.
posted on 07/01/2012 4:44:35 AM PDT
(IF U don't/won't keep your promises to the Military, U won't keep them to the public)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson