when you suck up to less than 4% of the population.. The same 4% that does a very good job of pissing off the other 96% of said population....
Your sales nose dive.
Maybe the 4% has grown considerably. That tells me it’s a lifestyle of choice.
That 4% of the population does have a lot of purchasing power. Given the nature of their “lifestyle” you sure have lots of money to spend when you do not have kids to clothe, feed, etc.
“...when you suck up to less than 4% of the population..”
Homosexuals are lucky if they comprise 2% of the population.
Homosexuals are only 4% of the population that buy the EXACT same things that everybody else does, so they aren’t a “new untapped market”. The academic fools keep deluding themselves.
I was gonna make the same point when I saw the headline, but you made the point just fine...