Skip to comments.LGBT Community Could Give Nashville Economy a Boost [as desired homosexual trip destination]
Posted on 07/17/2012 8:57:47 AM PDT by kevcol
A local group wants Nashville to focus on marketing to the gay and lesbian communities. Businesses like Tribe say marketing Nashville to the LGBT community could bring a lot of money into the city. Joey Amato of Outreach Public Relations said he got the Nashville Convention and Visitors Bureau to help him with a press release promoting Nashville as a gay destination. According to Community Marketing, Inc., the LGBT community spends $65 million a year on tourism. Joey Amato says if he can help Nashville get a portion of that, it would be great for the city.
"I fell in love with Nashville as soon as I moved here, so for me, I try to promote the city in any way I can," says Amato. "So, if I can make a difference in a niche that may not even know about Nashville, that is my goal."
The Nashville Convention and Visitors Bureau said it does general marketing because niche marketing is just too expensive, but it supports initiatives like this that bring dollars into the city.
OUTreach Public Relations is a company formed by industry veteran Joey Amato catered to helping businesses of all sizes connect to the lucrative LGBT market.
Many companies in the United States find it difficult to reach the ever growing and affluent community; OUTreach Public Relations is the solution!
I can’t imagine being a hotel housekeeper after one of those weekends. Yuck.
We have enough queers in Nashville now and don’t want any more.
Especially tourists who like to hold hands and kiss while walking down public streets, in parks and restaurants!
Keep the perversion and profanity in San Francisco.
IOW a group wants to create a hedonism destination.
2% to chase away the other 98% with children.
It is a key reason I will not visit Key West any more, too many fags.
Funny how Pensacola has the gay beach week before Schools let out.
Yes, many normal people will avoid going and spending time and money where there are a bunch of deviants acting out.
Indeed, offer the gay loophole of perversion and your economy and being will improve instantly with access to all kinds of things.
666... the mark on the hand in the Bible was a nice way to not mention the mark on the fudgepacked anus.
THe gay loophole evil cult trudges on and demands more surrender, courtesy our government and sin cowardice.
The Newest Sodom and Gomorrah in Tennessee!!!
Ya’ll come visit!
... where offers of corruption is generalized by the LGBT... it’s the cult of the evil politicians...
Today’s societies of choice are either Islam or Gay... yep, make yor choices people... the loophole to Hitler love is on.
I’m about fed up with this homosexual crap. I really would like to see the heterosexual communities step up and push back this cancer. Homosexuality is unnatural and immoral and should NOT be promoted in the public sphere in any way, shape, or form.
Gays have become militant in their marches, and I think it’s time for the MAJORITY to step up and push back on this affront to the family and social/cultural morality. We are killing future generations of Americans by promoting this lifestyle whether through disease or just a lack of normal NATURAL reproduction.
Looks like the band, “Nashville P*ssy”, may need to consider changing their name.
I never understand what these pressure groups are getting at. Gay people aren’t banned from Nashville. They can rent hotels there together. They can see the attactions there together. Any gay person already can have a great time in Nashville. What these gay pressure groups want is — as many people here have pointed out — “in your face” homosexuality with banners and brochures specifically targeted to the gay community. Events staged in Nashville that focus on homosexuality. That is what they want. They can’t simply go and enjoy it “as is.”
That's $65 million for the entire Gay population, nationwide, over a whole year!
That means if there were 1 million gays in the USA, then they would spend an average of $65 per person, per year on "tourism."
How have these people been able to gain so much influence?
Stay the heck out of my town, please. You have desecrated enough of the country already. The homo agenda is going on a full-court press right now, striking while the iron is hot. Several people have come out lately, Obama came out in favor of gay marriage, etc... they are going for broke while they can.