For 16 years, Barack Obama represented in public that he was born in Kenya:
- 1991 - When Obama announced a book, "Journeys in Black and White" (never published), he represented himself as "born in Kenya" through his literary agency, Acton & Dystel.
- June 1998 - June 2002 In Jane Dystel Literary Management client listings, his revised biographical summary claimed Obama as the author of "Dreams From My Father," still showing him "born in Kenya."
- On June 27, 2004, an AP story, "Kenyan-Born Obama All Set for US Senate," featured a quote from Obama, indicating he had been consulted on the story for accuracy about his background.
- December 2004 - Jane Dystel Literary Management's client listing reflected Obama's updated experience as "junior Democratic senator from Illinois" and "keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention," but continued to assert that Obama was "born in Kenya."
- April 3, 2007 - Having announced his candidacy for the US Presidency in February 2007, the client list for Jane Dystel Literary Management still portrayed Barack Obama as "born in Kenya." Later, on April 21, 2007, for the first time, Obama's biographical summary claimed Obama was "born in Hawaii."
Despite 16 years of portraying himself as "born in Kenya," in December 2010, Obama, as Commander In Chief of the US Military, allowed a decorated war veteran and Army Flight surgeon, Terry Lakin, to be wrongfully court-martialed while being denied the right of discovery. Lakin was unjustly punished with six months in prison, forfeiture of all pay and allowances and dishonorable discharge from the US Army for questioning Obama's questionable eligibility as President and, consequently, Obama's authority to give lawful orders to the military.
True Americans need to get busy and evict this usurper.
He is ineligible under the Constitution and Congress knows it.
We should not suffer having him on the ballot, let alone in the White House.http://www.art2superpac.com/contactcongress.html
posted on 08/18/2012 12:53:17 PM PDT
(No Constitution? No Union!)
To: TexasVoter; null and void
Well hate him or not, call him a PT Barnum, but Donald Trump says he is going to make a big announcement at the Repub. convention. Will he present absolute proof of the Kenyans birth? That should be interesting.
posted on 08/18/2012 1:36:05 PM PDT
(Someday our schools we will teach the difference between "lose" and "loose")
All this info needs to be sent to every single congressman in the US with words that we expect them to uphold the Constitution of the US of which they put their hands on Bibles and swore to do.
For 16 years, Barack Obama represented in public that he was born in Kenya...
The information in the biography could only have come from Obama. And thus the hated "birthers" have been shown to be correct after all - oh, the horror for the political elites!
Thanks for the excellent synopsis and links.
posted on 08/18/2012 2:36:20 PM PDT
("Let them hate so long as they fear" (Oderint Dum Metuant), Lucius Accius (170 BC - 86 BC))
Thank you for this informative post. I would like to re post this to facebook.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson