Skip to comments.Connecticut Citizens Defense League Releases 2012 Political Endorsements
Posted on 10/15/2012 4:28:18 AM PDT by marktwain
Groton, CT --(Ammoland.com)- The Connecticut Citizens Defense League (CCDL)s Executive Committee has released a comprehensive list of endorsed candidates for the fall 2012 elections, as a service to their members and voters interested in their second amendment rights statewide.
Each of these candidates has demonstrated, through their voting record or current actions and mindset, that they are the best pro-second-amendment choice in their respective race.
More candidates may be endorsed as election day approaches, so please watch the CCDL website at http://www.ccdl.us for further information.
The CCDL would like to remind its members that the only way to ensure we continue to live in a just and free society is to make every effort to vote for representatives that support personal liberty.
Please contact your towns registrar of voters to ensure that you will be able to cast your vote come November.
CCDL Endorsed Candidates 2012
Connecticut State Government:
* Robert Sampson 80th District http://cthousegop.com/rob-sampson/
* Joe Markley 16th Senate District http://ctsenaterepublicans.com/home-markley12/
* Penny Bacchiochi 57th District http://cthousegop.com/penny-bacchiochi/
* Tony Guglielmo 35th Senate District http://ctsenaterepublicans.com/home-guglielmo12/
* John Kissel 7th Senate District http://ctsenaterepublicans.com/home-kissel/
* Pam Sawyer 55th District http://ctcthousegop.com/pamela-sawyer/
* Al Adinolfi 103rd District http://cthousegop.com/al-adinolfi/
* Rosa Rebimbas 70th District http://cthousegop.com/rosa-rebimbas/
* Kevin Witkos 17th Senate District http://ctsenaterepublicans.com/home-witkos12/
* Chris Coutu 19th Senate District http://cthousegop.com/christopher-coutu/
* David Labriola 131st District http://cthousegop.com/david-labriola/
* Craig Miner 66th District http://cthousegop.com/craig-miner/
* Andrew Lavery 40th District http://www.laveryforct.com/
* Greg Bachand 85th District http://www.electbachand.com/
* Lezlye Zupkis 89th District http://www.zupki2012.com/
* Len Green 105th District http://cthousegop.com/len-greene/
* Tony Szewczyk 17th Senate District http://www.tony4senator17.com/
* Len Suzio 13th Senate District http://ctsenaterepublicans.com/home-suzio12/
U.S. Congressional Offices:
* John Henry Decker 1st Congressional District http://www.decker2012.com/
* Wayne Winsley 3rd Congressional District http://www.winsleyforcongress.org/
* Dan Reale 2nd Congressional District http://www.realedealforcongress.com/
About the CCDL: The Connecticut Citizens Defense League was formed in 2009 by a small group of concerned citizens as a non-partisan organization to advocate second amendment rights in the state of Connecticut. Since their founding, the group has grown to over 2,200 members from all walks of life. Thanks to this large support base across the state the CCDL has become a fixture of the capitol, well recognized by all committees that regularly see firearms related bills as well as the state Board of Firearms Permit Examiners. As the go-to organization in the state they are consulted regularly by lawmakers who have questions and concerns about pending legislation or existing laws. In the time since their founding not a single anti-gun bill has made it through the House or the Senate, and many of their own bills have been introduced and passed.
For more information on the CCDL please visit http://www.ccdl.us
Sincerely, Bennett Prescott Public Relations Coordinator Connecticut Citizens Defense League firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell: (518) 488-7190
Ya think they will run out of ballots, again? ;(