Skip to comments.Jeb in 2016!
Posted on 11/07/2012 2:24:09 PM PST by MinorityRepublican
click here to read article
No more voting from me.
No. No more support for GOP lackeys. Period.
Sorry but I’m done with the Republican part and their rinos.
I will soon take my family to a smaller group. We will join other like minded CONSERVATIVES and at first we will be labeled “LOSERS”.
But at least we will lose with our heads held high and pride in our hearts.
No! Absolutely no!
On this topic, I find myself agreeing with Jesse Jackson (the ONLY time I agree with him).....”Stay out of da Bushes!”
You may have the choice that we commonly have at each election: Bush or Biden? Hmm?
If Jeb Bush gets the nomination, I’m writing in Terri Schindler.
Not just no, but hell no.
I will vote Obama for a third term before I vote for this stupid ****ing idiot.
You may be right. These two obviously weren’t conservative enough for Americans. Next time around, we should run candidates that won’t support abortion even in cases where it will save the mother’s life.
Anyway the public won't vote for a third President with the same last name. Charles Francis Adams, son of John Quincy Adams, sought the nomination of the Liberal Republican Party in 1872 and lost out to Horace Greeley. Gary Johnson got a minuscule share of the vote despite not being related to Andrew Johnson or Lyndon Johnson.
Please, no! Stay outta da Bushes...
He could run on blaming bush
Like Lucy holding the football for charlie brown......Idiot.
As in sports, it’s time to blow up the team....everyone associated currently with the GOP has to go, and it’s time to rebuild the party from the ground up.
i don’t believe that political dynasties are ever good things, nor do i accept that their families are all just good “public servants”
whats the matter, don’t they know how to do anything else
Jeb...nice guy, but they were trying to get him this time around and four years after Dubya, the only folks who really wanted him to run were either family or staff. Four years from now? I wouldn’t say they’re the only ones, but they’d still be his base. I still don’t think the folks with the votes are going to just say “yeah, we’ll let him have next without a fight”. It’ll be like “Game of Thrones”, and not the joyous feast parts.
Krauthhammer was a speechwriter for Walter Mondale, trying to defeat Ronald Reagan.
Why does anyone care what that opportunistic phony has to say?
No. It is the result of the demographic destruction caused by the unfettered flood of legal Third World immigrants since 1965. The 1965 immigration bill resulted in 85% of immigrants being from the Third World.
In 1965 90% of the American people were of white European stock, many the direct descendents of the original colonials. Blacks were the other 10%. The number of latinos and other Third Worlders was so small it was insignificant.
Today white Americans are below 70% of the population. They have been swamped by an unceasing wave of people having nothing in common with them. And that is why we now have Obama elected to a second term.
Oh my gosh why do they keep pimping this: No Jeb Bush, No Christie, and not even Paul Ryan in 2012!
Sorry we need a real conservative like Mike Pence!
SOmething on the order of 3 million folks who in the past have voted republican did not vote this go around. Now one could say they all died over the last 4 years. Or one might suggest that the candidate did not inspire them....and one heard that a lot here at FR. Even in the face of the return of a dictator they stayed home. I do not have a clue as to how to fix that but I do know that going more left is NOT the answer
We should have won Montana too but we sure didn't. Should have won Virginia but we didn't. Should have won Florida but we didn't. Should have won Ohio but we didn't. We were doing great in these states until a couple of tea party backed candidates starting running their mouths about abortion and God's will and the very next thing you know, the key demographic group that we were working with, women, ran back home to the democratic party and the trends changed against us. The electorate's response was anything but surprising.
so, was this a rejection of conservatism? Not necessarily. Was it a rejection of extremism? Absolutely.
I wouldn’t say ‘extremism’ that is the meme of the left....’those extremist tea party folks’. The Tea Party was about fiscal responsibility. It did NOT deal in social issues....for good reason.
I consider this a rejection of stupidity. If you are so stupid as a politician to voice comments about rape and or abortion then I guarantee you you will lose elections.
You want extremism??? How about contraception paid for by the Catholic Church at the government insistence. Goodness gracious I think that is really extreme.