Skip to comments.White House website hosts 45 petitions to leave the union
Posted on 11/14/2012 3:32:32 PM PST by SandRat
------------- Petitions have been filed for Arizona, Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.
A petition to let Arizona secede went up on the White House website Saturday, and by Tuesday it already had received more than half of the 25,000 signatures needed to trigger an official response. It has until Dec. 10 to reach its goal.
(Excerpt) Read more at azstarnet.com ...
So who are the 5 states that don’t have petitions?
This is all so laughable....
I checked out the petitions and it’s really funny seeing someone from New York petition to have Michigan released. It’s all very good reading and fun but it will actually get... nowhere. Nothing will happen.
Let those states that wish to leave secede from the United States
Americans begin to take notice of the Two Americas.. " . . . it will not cease until a crisis shall have been reached and passed. A house divided against itself cannot stand. . . . I do not expect the house to fall; but I do expect it will cease to be divided. [It will become all one thing, or all the other.]"
45 petitions, eh? Where are the remaining 12 states?
Can people not recognize the obvious trap in this?
Lightworker Barack Hussein Obama has never had an original thought in his life. Everything he and his lackeys have ever uttered is some retread, shopworn shibboleth of the left from either the 1930s, 1950s, 1960s or 1970s.
This one is from Mao in the 1950s.
“Let one hundred flowers blossom. Let one hundred school of thought contend.”
Signing these ‘petitions’ is one step removed from ‘suicide by cop’ in the police state that has emerged in the past decade.
That website will bring us heartache later. I hope it is flooded for petitions for everything under the sun. Free ice cream every Sunday, why not.
Axlerod will have his little social media school using that site to push Obama’s agenda. I think the site needs to be discredited. This helps.
The Texas petition leads all others by a wide margin. Shortly before 9:00 a.m. EST Wednesday, it had attracted 94,700 signatures.
I thought there were 57 states?
Just got this in an email:
LINKS TO ALL SECESSION PETITIONS
1. Alabama http://1.usa.gov/RB4tEV
2. Alaska http://1.usa.gov/SKxPPG
3. Arizona http://1.usa.gov/TYqfV5
4. Arkansas http://1.usa.gov/W6bNrC
5. California http://1.usa.gov/RB561d
6. Colorado http://1.usa.gov/THuKAY
8. Delaware http://1.usa.gov/QEUwcg
9. Florida http://1.usa.gov/Sl6YcC
10. Georgia http://1.usa.gov/T2ioWK
11. Hawaii http://1.usa.gov/W6cvFu
12. Idaho http://1.usa.gov/ZEDoUt
13. Illinois http://1.usa.gov/UnBHpq
14. Indiana http://1.usa.gov/RW2gU9
15. Iowa http://wh.gov/9w0B
16. Kansas http://1.usa.gov/PSzGoF
17. Kentucky http://1.usa.gov/XCJBSt
18. Louisiana http://1.usa.gov/W6cSQv
19. Maine http://wh.gov/9skE
21. Massachusetts http://wh.gov/9saG
22. Michigan http://1.usa.gov/SZPZ2w
23. Minnesota http://1.usa.gov/T2xOKJ
24. Mississippi http://1.usa.gov/X53RNB
25. Missouri http://1.usa.gov/RB6zEO
26. Montana http://1.usa.gov/UncZpg
27. Nebraska http://1.usa.gov/SZQJVu
28. Nevada http://1.usa.gov/TDpdtf
29. New Hampshire http://1.usa.gov/T2jLEJ
30. New Jersey http://1.usa.gov/STP81j
31. New Mexico http://1.usa.gov/TYsjMV
32. New York http://1.usa.gov/W2HEhJ
33. North Carolina http://on.fb.me/THxzlQ
34. North Dakota http://1.usa.gov/ZoYLKo
35. Ohio http://1.usa.gov/QbE4QW
36. Oklahoma http://1.usa.gov/T2kV32
37. Oregon http://1.usa.gov/SlePH3
38. Pennsylvania http://1.usa.gov/W6fwp9
39. Rhode Island http://1.usa.gov/SlftV0
40. South Carolina http://1.usa.gov/TDqLDp
41. South Dakota http://1.usa.gov/W6g4eM
42. Tennessee http://1.usa.gov/TCx7oY
43. Texas http://1.usa.gov/RSn6pf
44. Utah http://1.usa.gov/TCxSOX
46. Virginia http://1.usa.gov/XDqDuX
47. Washington http://wh.gov/9MA3
48. West Virginia http://1.usa.gov/XCTks4
49. Wisconsin http://1.usa.gov/QbGEqa
50. Wyoming http://1.usa.gov/PSEfiG
DHS is collecting a lot of names/email addys, for future “reference”.
California, too! LOL!
Why are these petitions addressed to the White House in the first place? It’s not as if Obama can just up and grant them.
They’ve already got many of us— those of us who express opinions and shop on the net, use Facebook, YouTube, Twitter.
Heck, they’ve said those social network folk may go work in the administration. Skype is handing out information without a warrant.
They will just go collect Levin, Rush, Hannity, Beck subscriber information. They will check books we’ve purchased at Amazon...on and on.
If it is so far gone, putting your name on that list won’t make a darn bit of difference.
It is especially sad that we are so frightened of our government. That in and of itself says there is a HUGE problem.
I think I’m going to use some of the petitions for the OFST thread this Friday...
Assist with reinstating Scott “The Torg” Torgerson back on the air at 97.1 The FAN, an ESPN Radio affiliate in Columbus
Grant refugee status for LGBTQIA people and cut foreign aid until repeal of “Kill the Gays” Bill in Uganda!
Implement a Policy for Declassifying Discoveries by NSA Mathematicians
Force all states to pay their portion of the national debt before they can secede from the union
have the President to attend a Fark.com party. If scheduling does not permit, at least have a beer with Drew Curtis
Federally Legalize Marijuana
Make Election Day a Federal Holiday in an effort to increase voter accessibility and promote democratic culture
Deport Everyone That Signed A Petition To Withdraw Their State From The United States Of America.
Strip the Citizenship from Everyone who Signed a Petition to Secede and Exile Them
sign an executive order barring job discrimination based on sexual orientation & gender identity by federal contractors.
Regulate Internet Pornography
Invite Jacques Fresco of the venus project to the white house as a consultant on rebuilding a sustainable economy.
outlaw offending prophets of major religions
We can start a petition to get the chocolate ration increased and to end the war in Eurasia.
These States filed Petitions have been filed for Arizona, Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.