Did Romney articulate anything at all like this message?
Bookmarked for later.
Is Paul retiring or did he lose his race?
Full text here, it is well written I must say.
Wow, what a great speech!
I found in the debates I agreed wholeheartedly with Paul about 80% of the time. Even on a portion of his foreign policy, more often then not. Then, when he hit the other 20%, he went way off the reservation.
If the Republicans were not such arrogant bast@rds, they would have welcomed this wing into the race and given Paul fans a few items to be excited about in reduction of government. Arrogance really seems to be the strongest trait among beltway RNC insiders.
I say bye!! Paul!!
” - - - The Founders were convinced that a free society could not exist without a moral people. Just writing rules wont work if the people choose to ignore them. Today the rule of law written in the Constitution has little meaning for most Americans, especially those who work in Washington DC. - - - “
Excellent speech. To bad he had waco Libertarian social ideas too - - - . Bookmarked.
Good riddance you racist newsletter-publishing, America-blaming, dope-pushing, truther, Iraq-ignoring, nutcase.
Ping to watch later
I love Dr Paul. But a false choice is presented here:
Trust Yourself or Trust In Government?
The answer is: "In God We Trust". What does that mean? Self-governance is impossible unless God rules us through His Word informing our conscience. Liberty is the fruit of self-governance but our nation is leaking self-governance like a sieve.
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.