So, I guess they’ll never put Hellfire missiles on those things to blow up people drinking, smoking, consuming transfats, hoarding incandescent light bulbs, refusing to recycle, etc., etc., ad nauseum.
If you still believe that America is free, just consider some of the things that are illegal in America today
* -Starting on January 1st, it is now illegal to make or import 75 watt incandescent light bulbs anywhere in the United States.
* -In Oregon, it is illegal to collect rainwater that falls on your own property.
* -In New Jersey, it is illegal to have an unrestrained cat or dog in your vehicle while you are driving.
* -If you milk your cow and sell some of the milk to your neighbor, you could end up having your home raided by federal agents.
* -In Miami Beach, Florida you must recycle your trash properly or face huge fines.
* -All over the United States, cops are shutting down lemonade stands run by children because they dont have the proper permits.
* -Down in Tulsa, Oklahoma one unemployed woman had her survival garden brutally ripped out and carted away by government thugs because it did not conform to regulations.
* -Over in Massachusetts, all children in daycare centers are mandated by state law to brush their teeth after lunch. In fact, the state even provides the fluoride toothpaste for the children.
* -At one public school down in Texas, a 12-year-old girl named Sarah Bustamantes was arrested for spraying herself with perfume.
* -A 13-year-old student at a school in Albuquerque, New Mexico was arrested by police for burping in class.
* -All over the United States cities have passed laws that actually make it illegal to feed the homeless.
With each passing year, the number of decisions that we are allowed to make for ourselves gets smaller and smaller.