Skip to comments.Itís Mourning in America
Posted on 01/21/2013 1:26:06 PM PST by Kaslin
Today is Obamas second swearing in, and despite what the Obama-adoring, Kool-Aid- drinking liberal mainstream media tells you, this is a day for sadness, not celebration. It's time to mourn for what Obama is doing to America....and even worse, for what he has planned for the next four years. The economy is in free-fall. Economists are suddenly all agreeing that Obamas solution to the fiscal cliffgigantic tax increases that are already taking big bites out of paycheckswill crater our projected economic growth for 2013. Its bad out there, and getting worse every day. The fact is: We are in an Obama Great Depression.
I call it Obamageddon.
Todays inauguration simply guarantees our economy is doomed to four more years of the same. And Americans are asking: Will we survive Obamas second term as self-supporting independent individuals? Or as families able to take care of our kids and give them a start in life? As a nation? Will my small business survive? Will I have a job in four years?
The first key to surviving Obamageddon is to understand whats really going on. Armed with the facts, we might just have a chance of surviving, and even thriving, during the Obama nightmare. But dont hold your breath waiting for the Obama administration or the mainstream media to tell you the truth. For that, like most other things worth having, we have to do it ourselves.
So here are ten hard facts the Obama lackeys dont want you to know:
1. The Obama administration has gone on the biggest spending spree in world history$13.6 trillion since 2008.
2. Under Obama the national debt has increased by fifty percent. Obama is on track to add $12 trillion to the national debt a staggering three times more than Bush in his eight years as president.
3. Under Obama the national debt now exceeds the entire output of the U.S. economy.
4. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, household income has fallen for all four years under Obama; its down $4000.
5. The net worth of the average American is down a whopping 40%.
6. Unemployment was over eight percent for an unimaginable 43 consecutive months. Thats more months of 8%+ unemployment than under all the presidents from Truman to George W. Bush.
7. According to economist John Williams of Shadowstats.com, if you factored in all of the short-term discouraged workers, all of the long-term discouraged workers, and all of those working part-time because they cannot find full-time employment, the real unemployment rate would be over 20 percenthigher than unemployment for most years of the Great Depression.
8. Fifty-three percent of all college graduates in America under age 25 are either unemployed or under-employed, and the total student loan debt is now over $1 trillion, with defaults at record levels.
9. Obamas term produced horrendous economic damage to African Americans. Black unemployment is currently at 14%, even by official understatement.
10. A staggering 1 in 3 residents in Obama's home state of Illinois are now living in poverty. Shame. Disgrace. Pathetic. Embarrassment. But get ready- Obama is bringing that same economy to all of us. He wants to "spread the poverty around."
In sum, Americans are experiencing unimaginable economic wreckage, crisis and collapse from coast to coast.
How can Americans survive the next four years? By saying enough is enough. Seek out the facts, and refuse to swallow the Obama sound bites, or the mainstream media's Obama-approved propaganda. The fight to survive and thrive begins by taking charge of our everyday lives- with our taxes, our investments, our choice of where to live, our childrens education, our healthcare, our guns, our food supply, our home security, and of course, our faith in God, family and country.
So, today, instead of getting out the party hats and balloons for Obamas inauguration, I'd suggest you make your best New Years resolution: Resolve to survive and thrive despite the coming Obamageddon.
Well played, Mr. Root...hope that quote makes the rounds...
They tried to impeach Richard Nixon in his second term. He left office in disgrace over offenses from his first term.
They tried ultimately to bring down Ronald Reagan, with investigations and hearings in his second term.
They tried to run investigations on GHW Bush in his one term.
Bill Clinton was impeached in his second term (but not removed from office).
They tried to run investigations and hearings on the GW Bush administration (the trumped up scandal of Plamegate among them).
Barack Obama has some big skeletons in his closet with the international scandals of Fast and Furious gun running and the murder of our Ambassador in Libya.
He may not remain in office or even out of prison by the time 2017 rolls around.
IIRC, Mr. Root predicted that President Obama would lose the 2012 election handily.
If you could cites references for your facts it might be a useful too to use against the liberals. Unskewed truth is their enemy.
Imperial Pres__ent ,, Our own benevolent Monarch ,, so he says, so it will be . Strange times? more demonstrative of the battles that lie ahead.. here,, not abroad.
Agreed. It is a day for sackcloth and ashes. It is a day for the placing of a black ribbon on our flag. It is a day for fasting and repentance.
| Michelle Obama: "All this for a damn flag!"
↑ Click the image above to see the full video on YouTube. ↑
But the kids love him.
If republicans really wanted to bring spending down, they could do it by simply refusing to fun anything, including AFone. I firmly believe the democrats would cave if they saw the republicans were serious. obama wouldn’t, but lots of dem politicians certainly would.
BUMP a great thread title.
Instead of taking actions to make things better, Obama just keeps rekindling class envy. This isn’t going to end well.