still trotting out the lies...
- My opponents call me libertarian but I'm pro-life. (Feb 2011)
- Life begins at conception. (Jul 2010)
- Opposes federal abortion funding. (Aug 2010)
- Prohibit federal funding for abortion. (May 2011)
- Opposes same-sex marriage. (Nov 2009)
- Opposes affirmative action. (Aug 2010)
- Supports Amendment to prevent same sex marriage. (Aug 2010)
I could care less what Rand Paul said his views were before the became a US senator. Only two of the positions you listed were after Jan 2011, when he became a member of Congress. His old man voted for sodomy to be allowed in the US Armed Forces. His old man said during the debates that anyone should have the right to “get married”. His old man said there was nothing wrong with Iran getting nuke. Rand Paul worked on Ron Paul’s campaign and supported him for US president. If you don’t agree with someone’s positions, you don’t support them for president, unless you are a hypocrite. And like his code pink father he is an isolationist and has never seen a drug he didn’t want legalize. Like his old man, Rand Paul ran for Congress as a republican because libertarians don’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell of getting elected to public office. End of story.