It’s completely possible, and plausible. Bring the media down, bring down the republican party, and the democratic party, it’s perfect season for a new hard working blue collar party to come along.
All it will take is some mass collaboration. It could be done, and it could start here.
“All it will take is some mass collaboration. It could be done, and it could start here.”
I doubt any mass collaboration could counter:
1) Blacks who almost exclusively vote skin color
2) Hispanics who are more concerned with letting criminal trespassers get all the benefits of the USA without going through the process
3) Sluts who care more about killing the unborn than anything else
4) Sodomites who care more where they can stick their penises than the country
5) The majority of communist professors working to distort the minds of our youth
6) Public school indoctrination centers
7) Union thugs too stupid to stand on their own so they need a union
8) American Jews who voted 70%+ for the current communist
9) The low/no information voter... and it goes on and on.
The communists, hiding as progressives in the democrat party and to a lessor degree in the GOP have managed to cobble together so many dysfunctional groups of human debris they have created a majority voting block.
Love him or hate him, Glenn Beck did have the ability to put the Tea Party on steroids. IMO the fix was in for the last election when he was kicked off FOX.
The Tea Party might and I stress might have enough juice to cut through the media BS but it will take another coalescing force like a Glenn Beck.