Time to email/call/fax all US Senators and House members. Heres a sample letter.
Dear Honorable US Senator ...,
Sir, I am extremely upset with this latest sham amnesty immigration bill the US Senate is currently debating.
Words cannot express my anger at the utter foolishness of this bill. Rewarding criminal behavior encourages more criminal behavior. People cannot begin their careers in America by breaking the law. Further, it hurts minimum wage American workers by causing them to compete with millions of foreign workers. by I am dismayed at those in Congress who lack the understanding of this critical issue to our nation.
I along with most other Americans are in favor of legal immigration for those who are willing to learn our language, culture, and invest the time and money required to become a U.S. citizen - but not for those who willfully break on our laws, spit on our country, demand benefits, and are not willing to go through proper channels to become an American citizen.
What is the solution? It won’t be easy because we didn’t get into this situation overnight. I believe we need to do the following immediately:
1) Secure our borders
2) Enforce existing law
3) Not allow any amnesty provisions of any kind
4) Improve our visa system
5) Prosecute and fine those businesses which knowingly employ illegal workers
6) Give law enforcement officials the necessary resources and authority to combat illegal immigration
7) Deport illegal aliens violating the law after being fingerprinted, photographed, iris scanned, charged with a felony, and their information placed in a national database.
8) Send a bill for deportation/prison costs to the embassy of the illegal immigrants national origin.
9) 2nd time and thereafter repeat offenses by illegal aliens should be sent to work prison camps for a maximum of 6 months - building the southern fence/wall.
10) Seize and liquidate all assets from illegal aliens and use the proceeds for our military and local law enforcement.
11) Must not give illegal immigrants government welfare benefits of any kind, including Social Security
12) Designate English as our national language
13) Change the 14th Amendment regarding birthright citizenship for the children of illegal immigrants
14) Mandatory proof of citizenship for voting
15) Mandatory proof of legal status for DL or ANY government issued ID or benefits card
16) Put pressure on the Mexican government and other nations to reduce illegal immigration to America.
17) Encourage only legal immigration and citizenship to for those wanting to become Americans.
These ENFORCED changes would strengthen America greatly.
Please consider voting against this terrible legislation should it come before the full House floor.
Sincerely and respectfully,
#18) Stop suing The State of Arizona for ENFORCING IMMIGRATION LAWS!!!
The Social Security Administration and IRS surely know when a SS# is being used simultaneously in two different areas. Their cooperation should be mandated to alert employers and to stop the fraud.