Good luck, CBC!
“Congressional Black Caucus”
Any comments from the Congressional WHITE Caucus?...........................nevermind.
Congressional Black Caucus (CBC)
Isn’t this a racist organization by it’s own title?
Race relations will never improve as long as one side keeps segregating themselves.
As someone who was a live in the 1950s and saw real racism, most blacks today have no idea how far things have come.
White America is not the problem.
It’s freaky how so many of these types of people are fixated on “voting”. Every day they wake up and say to themselves, I’ve got to “vote”! These people need to get a hobby or something.
First come, first installed of course.
Misleading headline and story. What’s really happening is that the CBC is being enlisted by white Democrats to subvert the GOP vote and bolster vote fraud because Obama is killing their chance to hold the Senate or regain the House.
Just more electioneering by Democrats.
The CBC needs to be disbanded. As does the CHC does.
Whites are fools to continue to allow all this racial grievance crap.
I can see one member of the CBC asking another:
“I suppose putting in that voting rights act that a African-American automatically gets three ballots is not on the table this time?”
Republicans should ban all gerrymandering racial and otherwise in any bill offered. That will kill it.
Fine. IIRC, According to the US Census, "Black or African American. This number includes 34.7 million people, or 12.3 percent, who reported only Black."
Of the 435 members of the House, 43 are members of the Black Caucus, which would be 10%. Given that blacks are a minority in many districts that are dominantly white, this is hardly a major disparity.
Old GK Butterfield is my congress critter. He is from a district carved out just to make it a majority black district because there is no possible way he could be elected in a fair vote. I find it ironic that he is the least bit worried about voter discrimination since my vote is guaranteed not to count.
Voting rights? Someone needs to tell him that democrates always get 95% of the black vote anyway. And they steal the other 5% Black people don’t even need to vote.