Skip to comments.Top Ten Casualties in Obama’s Wars—To Whom He Won’t Apologize
Posted on 06/11/2014 8:52:12 AM PDT by Kaslin
10) In six short years as president, Obama has taken the Democratic Party from the One to done. While its way too early to write off the party even for 2014, the wounds created by supporting this colossal bozo will be even longer to heal than the wounds inflicted by Jimmy Carter. Obama said way more then he knows when he admitted that the problem is hes president not emperor.
9) Remember when the Fawning News Media said that comedians would have a tough time making fun of Obama because he was so serious, so perfect, so black? Well the FNM seems to get under that bar no matter how low we set it, dont they? Comedians arent just making fun of the president now; theyre making fun of the media as well. In a recent poll, 82% of people that I asked randomly as I met them on the street said about journalists in general well, I cant repeat it.
8) Remember bullet number 9 above? About the Fawning News Media? Well if you cant be funny at the expense of Obama these days, you just cant be funny. Look, the dude has a stick permanently stuck up his rear endI said stick, ok? It would be tough to not be funny about a guy who takes himself as seriously as Obama does. Stopping the seas from rising? Healing the earth? The guy cant even run a website with less monthly traffic than your typical news organization. Comedians have been placer mining that stake for six years, more or less. When Obamas gone theyll have to go back to hard rock mining like the rest of us. Lets hope theyll find the courage and resourcefulness to be funny about Hillary too, even though she doesnt have a stick in her rear.
7) Electricity has gone from the rainbow-powered, free energy source made possible by windmills and magic rays of sunshine, to a dirty, pollution emitting source of danger that hunts us down while we sleep. The culprit? Cheap, reliable sources of Domestic Coal that power electric all over the USA. So Obama says, no more coal power plants, even as his energy policyif it can be really called thatdepends on generating more electricity for the growing number of bumper cars, known ironically as Smart cars. The result is that coal prices will come down, and well ship cheap, reliable domestic coal to China at much cheaper prices thus allowing Chinese consumers to get the low, low prices that Americans cant enjoy. Oh, and weve lost 50,000 coal jobs so far, with another 17,000 power plant jobs expected to go. Add in an additional 80,000 coal jobs waiting for the axe to fall, multiply by the numbers of jobs that support coal workers and you get about 600,000 jobs lost.
6) Get ready to die. Really. We all gotta go sometime, and with this president its more and more likely that patients will die unattended when their oxygen tube gets pinched and they suffocate in a VA style healthcare environment. In the meantime, theyll have the privilege of paying higher premiums for someone elses right to die from what used to be known as medical malpractice but now gets the distinction of being called natural causes of Obamacare.
5) Someone you may not have met yet will likely curse you in a future too predictable to deny. Thats right: Theyre called grandkids. Today our debt is $155,000 per US taxpayer. And if you raised their parents the right way, the grandkids, who are taxpayers in a future too predictable to deny, will get the honor of paying down that balance, interest and principal. Just tell them that food and shelter are overrated. After all, if they get the benefits that we enjoyed, the president says the world will boil over. Why cant grandkids just be grateful for our sacrifice?
4) I feel sorry for the next African-American candidate for president of the United States. There will be an enormous amount of scrutiny on the next candidate because there was so little on Obama. While we have all suffered under Obama, no population has suffered more than the black community. Poverty rates are up, along with unemployment for blacks. Its an amazing fact that while Obama has literally pledged trillions to backstop Wall Street, he has spent nothing to stop the violence in the neighborhoods surrounding his Hyde Park mansion. Black people need their own Tea Party.
3) Hillary Clintons wounds are mostly self-inflicted, but the worlds first woman president of the United States has gone from a certainty to a casualty under Obama. If Obama doesnt hate the Clintons, he does a reasonable facsimile of it, as expressed by his inattention to foreign policy under Hillary. She was foolish to even take a place in his cabinet. The proper stance for the power hungry Hillary would have been to remain aloof. I know: Youre shocked too that a Clinton didnt do the right thing.
2) The intelligence community (IC) is an anonymous group of people who quietly go through their day, keeping Americas secretseven from their own family. They live amongst us-- and we are unaware of it-- and they truly have been at war since 9/11. If you think they arent suffering under this president, then you arent paying attention. From the Snowden disclosures, to the sacking of General Petraeus, to the Gitmo fiasco, to the drone strikes, to Benghazi, the IC knows the truth but never has a voice. It kills them. Literally. So if you see a field agent of any one of the dozen intel agencies from the Defense Intelligence Agency, to the CIA to the National Security Agency, give them a hug. They need it. Of course you wont see them, yet alone hear from them. Thats why you need to speak up for them.
1) Speaking of war, people are dying in Afghanistan right now in a war that Obamas former Secretary of Defense says that Obama doesnt believe in. Thats right: American military forces are taking casualties because Obama lacks the political courage to pull our troops out of Afghanistan. In almost a textbook repeat of Vietnam, the president has asked the troops to do a job that he doesnt believe in. According to Col. Allen West we lost 630 U.S. soldiers [in Afghanistan under Bush]. In early 2009, the Obama administration authorized the implementation of the COIN (Counter-Insurgent) strategy, more focused on winning hearts and minds than winning a war, and over the next five years, the U.S. death toll nearly tripled. There were 4,800 coalition casualties in Iraq and 3,400 in Afghanistan. As I have noted previously, over 70 percent of US casualties in Afghanistan happened under Obama. Thats a really steep price to pay for something Obama doesnt want: namely victory. Thats the biggest betrayal by Obamas presidency, yet gets the least ink of anything hes done.
For that I apologize to our troops, since Obama never will. We should never again elect a commander-in-chief who will let our troops down like that. It's one thing to fight a war poorly. Lincoln did that without losing his integrity. It's another thing to ask men and women to die because the polls tell you to.
We should never again elect a President that has not been in the military, preferably in a combat unit.
Jimmy Carter was in the military.
I sure hope so, The democrat party of today is an evil institution.
He was a shitty President but not as bad as Clintoon and obama
I wouldn’t want an apology from the kenyan.
To tell you the truth, neither would I.
True and so were both Presidents Bush
What if he wiped away a fake tear?