Skip to comments.Elizabeth Warren's 11 Commandments of Progressivism
Posted on 07/18/2014 9:49:30 AM PDT by fifthvirginia
Watch Elizabeth Warren give a speech to her fold, and you realize she's one of the rare Democrats who can get her base as fired up as Sen. Ted Cruz's or Dr. Ben Carson's. As Politico's Katie Glueck wrote on Friday, liberals' minds may be with Hillary Clinton, but their hearts lie with Warren.
(Excerpt) Read more at nationaljournal.com ...
This is the person to watch on the Demo/ commie side.
So basically, her platform, is government, government, and oh yeah....MORE GOVERNMENT!
Like the Seminole, Navajo, Kickapoo, like those Indians, she’s an Indian too.
And now please stand as Elizabeth Warren gives us a reading from the “Communist Manifesto”.
The middle class Marxists at Netroots Nation just love it I’m sure.
I mean, we're talking about a "Harvard Intellectual" (which alone should put her on the defensive after 7 years of Obame) who claims to have created the "intellectual foundation" of Occupy Wall Street.
Everybody remembers Occupy Wall Street, right? Political Woodstock for degenerate, free-loading, property-damaging, business destroying low-lives of the worst sort?
“Hotsi-totsi, another Nazi!”
1. Gimme, gimme gimme.
2. Make “the rich” pay for # 1.
What a stupid list, but it’s aimed at stupid people so there’s that.
Lieawatha speak with forked tongue.
The frightening part is that so many women will believe that they are an oppressed minority with no control over their own bodies in 2014.
Alternatively, This may be a dog whistle to motivate the troops in eternal battle for domination between men and women. Estrogen is more socialistic than testosterone.
A true conservative is so dangerous to the system for precisely this reason.
But not ALL popular/populist issues are conservative ones.
Just because the Money Question has been banned from politics since 1913 does not mean it's unimportant.
If Warren is the nominee (and I think that is very likely), and if her #1 issue is money creation by money center banks, AND if the GOP nominee does not have an agenda to restrict immigration, oppose "diversity", and limit the power of the courts over popular sovereignty, she will be the next President.
I actually think that is the most likely outcome at this point.
Oh great, another novelty freak.
Individual freedom and liberty didn’t make it onto her list.
Good luck with that First Amendment change. Go ahead and change religious freedom and while you are at it do something about all that silly freedom of the press and right to assembly stuff also.
Progressive Commies are so much fun.
- "We believe that Wall Street needs stronger rules and tougher enforcement, and we're willing to fight for it."IOW, suppress the economy with regulation.
- "We believe in science, and that means that we have a responsibility to protect this Earth."You believe in science, but not in the scientific method which requires open source documentation of scientific claims, so that others can replicate the results if they are correct. You believe in
- "We believe that the Internet shouldn't be rigged to benefit big corporations, and that means real net neutrality."
- "We believe that no one should work full-time and still live in poverty, and that means raising the minimum wage."The minimum wage is zero, and you cant raise it without instituting a humiliating, stultifying make-work system which would impoverish everyone. Everyone except you, in your calculations . . .
- "We believe that fast-food workers deserve a livable wage, and that means that when they take to the picket line, we are proud to fight alongside them."Youll stand alongside them - but will you pay extra for the food?? Will you even buy that food, even now???
- "We believe that students are entitled to get an education without being crushed by debt."Of course you do. You believe everyone should get a free college education, and should get the same pay as everyone else. And that the Tooth Fairy will do all the heavy lifting, both mental and physical, which society requires.
- "We believe that after a lifetime of work, people are entitled to retire with dignity, and that means protecting Social Security, Medicare, and pensions."While you are protecting Social Security and pensions you might give some thought to making the dollars that they are paid to us in good as gold.
- "We believeI can't believe I have to say this in 2014we believe in equal pay for equal work."You dont know what work is equal to what. There are jobs that men will do that women generally will not. And vice versa. As to how much to pay a Nanny? Seems to be well established that you liberals, as individuals, dont want to pay her Social Security payroll tax . . .
- "We believe that equal means equal, and that's true in marriage, it's true in the workplace, it's true in all of America."
. . . but, when push comes to shove, that some animals are more equal than others . . .- "We believe that immigration has made this country strong and vibrant, and that means reform."You believe that immigration of white European Christians and Jews made America sting and vibrant - so you insist on immigration reform which consists of an open-borders policy for spanish-speaking immigration from Latin America only - and a continued absolutely closed border for Europeans.
- "And we believe that corporations are not people, that women have a right to their bodies. We will overturn Hobby Lobby and we will fight for it. We will fight for it!"
You are absolutely opposed to freedom of religion as our forebears understood it when they ratified the First Amendment.And the main tenet of conservatives' philosophy, according to Warren? "I got mine. The rest of you are on your own."Conservatives are far more generous with their own money than you are with yours. Liberals are skinflints who claim to be performing public service while they somehow all seem to retire wealthy after entering politics without a chamber pot to their name.
Liberal fantasist in her own private Disneyland.
With lemming followers intent not only on self-destruction, but intent on taking the United States - and YOU - with them.