Skip to comments.Media Silence Surrounds Muslim Massacre Of Christians
Posted on 03/17/2019 7:34:09 PM PDT by blam
Political leaders and public figures were falling over themselves this weekend to condemn the mosque attacks in New Zealand, while dozens of Christians were slaughtered by Muslims in Nigeria to the sound of crickets.
The mosque attacks were indeed a horrific affair and worthy of universal condemnation. Presidents, prime ministers, royalty, and religious leaders rushed to extend their condolences to victims and their families as well they should while decrying the hate that purportedly motivated the shootings.
Without exception, the mainstream media gave top billing to the shootings, with newspapers carrying the story on their front pages and television news channels leading off their broadcasts with the story.
The bizarre aspect of the coverage was not, in fact, the attention paid to a heinous crime committed in New Zealand, but the absolute silence surrounding the simultaneous massacre of scores of Christians by Muslim militants in Africa.
As Breitbart News alone reported among major news outlets, Fulani jihadists racked up a death toll of over 120 Christians over the past three weeks in central Nigeria, employing machetes and gunfire to slaughter men, women, and children, burning down over 140 houses, destroying property, and spreading terror.
The New York Times did not place this story on the front page; in fact, they did not cover it at all. Apparently, when assessing all the news thats fit to print, the massacre of African Christians did not measure up. The same can be said for the Washington Post, the Chicago Tribune, the Detroit Free Press, the LA Times, and every other major paper in the United States.
The news shows from the three major television channels did not mention the story, and nor did CNN or MSNBC.
There are several possible explanations for this remarkable silence, and none of them is good.
(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
The media is racist
We need another 911 to wake up the unwashed brainwashed.
Thanks for putting this up. It needs publicizing.
you can see ow that worked out....in favor of the muslims.
The ink was barely dry on The Rights of Man before the French tried their hand at dechristianization. It’s been looming in the background of some Left wing thinking ever since.
The old excuse is the “Dog bites man v Man bites dog” scenario or Africa is so far away and nobody cares. It seems as far as most media outlets go Black African Christian lives don’t matter not nearly as much as Muslims anyway. At best it’s really poor journalism at worst it’s controlling the political/cultural narrative
Noticed over the years there is a HUGH difference between Persian Muslims and arab muslims.
Persians are normals, arabs not so much.
Many Arabs are sick and twisted.
“Dog bites man”
Several generations of first cousin marriage?
#12. Sorry to inform you but the Persian muslims of the Ayatollah Khomeini, Khameini, the Iranian Guards/Guds Force and secret police are just a sick and twisted as many Arab muslims, only they hide their atrocities better.
It only takes about 10% of a population who are fanatics to control the other 90% who are not. Fanatics believe in torture and death and don’t fear death. To them to die for “their cause” is a fast trip ticket to heaven.
Look at ISIS, Al Shabaab, Boko Harum, the islamist throat-cutters of Algeria, and the Islamic fanatics of Afghanistan, Pakistan/Khashmir, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The one thing they all have in common is the extremist view of Islam and what they should do to make it prevalent and dominant around the world.
Sounds like the Nazis and Communists to be. All members of the same species of bird, cuckoo bird, but armed and dedicated.
It seems so.
Well see, this would show an accurate view of what muslims are actually like. Destroys the libtard spin they want to report.
Libtards now would just blame the west for it.
the medias unbiased opinions have been biased by ownership... the sandwhiggers are driving the opinions and shaping the agenda
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.