The sap is an irritant and may cause vomiting in pets.
They are not harmless if ingested.
posted on 12/19/2010 9:54:35 PM PST
(Adversity in life and death is inevitable. Thru faith in Christ, stress is optional.)
posted on 12/19/2010 9:56:30 PM PST
(A closed mouth gathers no feet - Visualize)
You’re right — poisonous.
posted on 12/19/2010 10:02:39 PM PST
("With God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26)
Alcohol is an irritant and may cause vomiting in pets.
It is not harmless if ingested.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson