To: Enemy Of The State
The incident was seen by two of three undercover air marshals on board, the FBI said. One of the agents said he saw Bizarro give what appeared to be a "thumbs up" to another passenger as he returned to his seat, prompting the marshals to take control of the cabin.
Oh wait! Its the Airlines fault for not printing the acceptable hand gestures in the Aircraft Safety Card next to how to use the floatation device under your seat.
- Please do not point excessively while seated.
- When holding an cutlery, the pinkie must always be extended.
- Making the "thumb up" after taking a #1 to another passenger may alarm some Sky Marshals.
- All waving must adhere to the British Royal Family standard of arm extended, fingers cupped and rotating the wrist back and forth. No spread fingers, the arm may not sway.
- The doing the Macarena may cause other passengers to attack you.
posted on 02/11/2002 1:35:29 PM PST
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson