What ever happened to the adults? Personally, I’m not a one issue voter and I have enough patience to not expect 100 years of stead fast liberal gains to be over turned in a single election. But you go ahead and take your ball and go home.
I didn’t leave FR, FR left me just like the rnc did.
posted on 04/10/2012 10:11:41 PM PDT
(santorum is Mr Rogers without a spine. Check his record, not his rhetoric.)
What ever happened to the adults? Personally, Im not a one issue voter and I have enough patience to not expect 100 years of stead fast liberal gains to be over turned in a single election. But you go ahead and take your ball and go home.
I didnt leave FR, FR left me just like the rnc did.
That's just it, it's not a single-issue issue. There is absolutely nothing in Romney's record to recommend him to a conservative, NOTHING.
This is Romney's record, try and justify your "I'm not a one issue voter" comment after reading his record:
1. Implemented/created Gay Marriage in MA
2. Supported and forced Gay Adoption in MA
3. Supported Abortion wholeheartedly
4. Raised taxes/fees over 300% while being Governor of MA
5. Implemented a state-level Cap and Trade system.
6. Supported Man-Made Global Warming
7. Supported the Brady Bill
8. Implemented a state level "Assault" Weapons Bill after the Federal AWB was allowed to expire
9. Supported TARP
10. Supported Amnesty for Illegal Aliens (Citizenship for those already here)
11. Supported McCain-Kennedy(Amenesty)
12. Implemented a socialized medicine in MA called RomneyCare complete with an Individual Mandate and $50 abortions
13. Nominated 27 Democrats (out of 36 nominations) for judgeships in MA, many of them extreme left-wingers
Furthmore, if you are leaving FR, because people here won't vote for such a lying, left-wing, Progressive Liberal like Mitt Romney, you never were a conservative.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson