SCE owns 80% and SDGE ownes the other 20%
posted on 04/29/2012 9:35:12 PM PDT
(engage brain before using keyboard!!!)
Southern Cal is 100% on the hook for maintaining San Onofre, it is part of the deal.
posted on 04/29/2012 10:19:24 PM PDT
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson