I choose door no. 2.
Imagine if this had been reported during the campaign in 2008 and even more damning Obama’s being stoned through most of his high school and college years. I can’t believe that the Clinton’s didn’t uncover this stuff when Hillary was running.
I vote #1 and it will be ignored.
Eventually it will be confirmed that Obama did indeed supply the bio information himself.
#3 is a no go. He’s so narcissistic he probably passed copies of the pamphlet out to everyone he knew and had a dozen tacked on his walls and taped to his fridge.
It’s a toss up on the other two which continues to prove he has told so many lies throughout his life he doesn’t know what the thruth is anymore. Combine that with mind-altering drugs and it’s no wonder he’s been giving speeches about his sons.
Here’s the thing...If this was just a “mistake” as the woman who claimed to fact check the Bio, then why did the mistaken “fact” say born in Kenya?
I mean, if it was just a mistake, why not “born in Sweden”, “Born in France” etc. etc.
Kenya just happened to pop up huh?
Well low and behold “some people”, so called “Birthers” had been saying they thought Obama was born in Kenya. Obiviously they are nuts, right? And what coincidence. Right there in Obamas own bio it says, what?
Born in Kenya.
This, of course, raises the question: Who was the first “birther”? Was it Obama’s publicist, or was it Barack Hussein Obama, II himself? One of them is the originator of the idea that Obama was born in Kenya, not any right-wing wingnut, not any fanatic supporter of Hillary Clinton.
Others have noted that if Obama registered for college in the United States as a foreign student (either because he was adopted by his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, in Indonesia or because he actually was born in Kenya), he pretty much had to go with the bio of the down for the struggle foreign author.
In 1991 Obama was only three years out of Harvard. Every alumni in a top notch grad school tracks everyone else, especially the high flyers such as the (first black) president of the school Law Review. Obama's born-in-Kenya story therefore must have been consistent with what Obama claimed with his student colleagues while in Harvard.
That's not the same as saying what Obama claimed about his birthplace at Harvard while he attended law school there is true. Obama could simply be providing continuity once having graduated from Harvard for a lie he told school officials while in Harvard as to where he was born for student aid purposes. If so, because of needed consistency of the paperwork trail for admissions purposes, that lie would likely extend all the way back to Occidental.
Someone should look up his Harvard student colleagues and professors to get them on the record as to where Obama claimed to be born back then.
Even if Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama had been birthed in the Lincoln Bedroom of the White House Obama is NOT a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.
There needs to be some serious explaining to the American people why republican officials and all the media won’t even bring up these lies and secrets in obama’s past.
THE TRUTH MUST COME OUT.
Traitors, all, who don’t come forward even at the risk of death. Cowards, certain.
Problem is, your average Democrat has no understanding of the term "laugh test."
Only an idiot would believe such a statement.
Only a political hack could make such a statement.
Think about this:
1. Here we have Obama just a few years out of Harvard Law School, and now suddenly a major literary agent wants to represent this relatively unknown 30 something young man from Hawaii who has never published a book before. Many young, struggling writers wish that they could be so lucky.
2. Obama is, what, about 30 years old at the time.
3. To promote this new "writer", the literary agent puts Obama's short bio alongside the short bios of famous people like Tip O'Neil, the former speaker of the house.
4. I bet that 30 year old something Obama must have been absolutely excited to see his short bio alongside those of so many famous people that he couldn't believe it, because 30 something Obama had not yet published a book.
5. And, as we now know, Obama's short "born in Kenya" bio ran for about 17 years until around 2007.
6. My point is this: I bet Obama was so excited---he probably couldn't wait to call all his friends and family members to tell them about his short bio that sat alongside all those famous people in the pamphlet--- that he probably had several copies of that short bio around his home to show and give to friends and relatives, so there was no way that Obama, his friends, and his relatives could have missed seeing that Obama's birthplace was "mistakenly" listed as "Kenya."
7. Also, I believe that relatively unknown 30 something Obama looked at his short bio over and over, because he probably couldn't believe that this unknown person from Hawaii had his short bio printed alongside all those famous people.
8. For instance, have you ever had your name in the local newspaper for something you did, like being a star at a sports event in high school?
9. If it was the first time that you ever saw your name or picture in the local paper, remember how you looked at it over and over and how you couldn't wait to tell your friends and relatives about your name being in the newspaper?
10. Well, that is how I believe 30 something and yet unpublished Obama must have felt and done the first time that he saw his picture and short bio in the pamphlet alongside all those famous people: He looked at his picture and short bio over and over for many days and months and years, because he couldn't really believe that this once unknown boy from Hawaii was now moving in the world of famous people.
11. So, if Obama's short bio was printed over and over during a 17 year period, it would be ridiculous for anyone to believe that a relatively unknown Obama from Hawaii didn't pick it up and stare at it many times over that 17 year period in order to reassure himself that he wasn't dreaming and that he was really sharing the same world as famous people who he heard about when he was growing up in Hawaii.
12. It would also be ridiculous for anyone to believe that Obama never had the chance over that 17 year period to correct any "mistakes" that he found in the short bio,especially after he became later became famous when his books became best-sellers.
13. So, again, isn't it reasonable to expect that Obama saw the "Born in Kenya" "mistake" in the bio many times over a long 17 year period, because, like most of us, he enjoyed seeing his name and picture in print?
14. And isn't it reasonable to believe that Obama had many chances over those 17 years to correct the "mistake" so that it would now read "born in Hawaii" but he purposely did nothing about it? Is the Pope Catholic?
Here’s an excellent list that TheBigJ put together and I saved from an earlier thread:
To: Roscoe Karns
THE WHOLE SHE-BANG BANG:
Senator Obama greeted by thousands in rural Kenya campaigning for sharia law devotee and marxist Raila Odinga, August 2006
51 seconds in:
I am so proud to come back home ..
Michelle Obama speaks at the LGBT delegate luncheon on August 26, 2008
40 seconds in:
...when we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country, in Kenya...
....Obama a Kenyan, a black man...
At Tampa, FL fundraiser Dec 2007
2:00 minute mark:
Obamas Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: Born in Kenya
Promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obamas then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.
While on a plane, returning from Africa in 2006, Obama stated to Lynn Sweet
Obamas next big international journey will be in 2007hes looking at China, India and Indonesia, ``where ironically I actually have more of a childhood than I do in Kenya.
James Orengo Kenyan Minister of Lands, (Dept of Interior) Kenya Obama born here.
March 25, 2010 Kenya National Assembly Official Report, Page 31 During debate over the draft of a new Kenyan constitution, he told parliament:
If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, Orengo posited, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?
KENYAN BORN OBAMA ALL SET FOR SENATE former article:
AllAfrica.com Kampala Ugandans have formed a group to mobilise support for Kenyan-born Senator...
SECURITY CONCERNS FOR TOURISM AS SENATOR OBAMA JETS INTO KENYA
As Kenyan born US Senator Barack Obama (13th headline down)
More than 50 schools in Kisumu, Kenya, about 30 miles from where Obama was born
STORIES OUT OF AFRICA:
We witnessed last year a senator with his origins from east Africa, Barack Abdallah Husein Obama, becoming the first black US president ..
THE NIGERIAN OBSERVER:
Kenyan born U.S. Senator exploring ways of helping home province:
The Nov. 5, 2008, Kenya Parliament Official Report,
excerpts from the Kenyan Parliament from Nov. 5, 2008, on the morning after Barack Obama win of the US Presidential election on Tues, Nov. 4:
Adjournment so that we could also continue
the celebrations of having a Kenyan ruling the
USA? I humbly request!
...so that we can set up a committee to organize
for his homecoming.
...the President-elect, Mr. Obama, is a son of the soil
of this country.
Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya
One more quick question, president elect Obamas birthplace over in Kenya is that going to be a national spot to go visit where he was born?
It is already an attraction. His paternal grandmother is still alive.
But his birth place, they will put up a marker there?
It will depend on the government. It is already well known.
Sarah Obama Reveals Barack Obama Was Born In Kenya
20 posted on Friday, 18 May 2012 10:02:02 AM by TheBigJ