Here is a possible 'hypothetical" scenario.
1. Obama attempts through Executive Order to outlaw guns. Part of that Order requires the immediate confiscation of all privately owned guns. Failure to comply will result in arrest, jail and fines.
2. Patriots, citing the 2nd Amendment refuse to surrender their weapons.
3. Local police attempting to confiscate weapons are fired upon. Police are killed.
4. Obama declares national emergency. Calls out national guard.
5. Locals form militias and began guerrilla tactics against police and national guard. Police and national guards are killed by the thousands.
6. White House surrounds itself with massive military presence to avoid Obama being attacked.
7. Obama calls for UN reinforcements as he cowers in White House. Meanwhile, local militia continue killing police and military in guerrilla fashion. They cannot be stopped.
Anyway, it might happen that way. You never know.
“Here is a possible ‘hypothetical” scenario.
1. Obama attempts through Executive Order to outlaw guns. Part of that Order requires the immediate confiscation of all privately owned guns. Failure to comply will result in arrest, jail and fines...
Anyway, it might happen that way. You never know.”
Somebody already wrote a book along those lines. I can’t recall its name but it was some kind of collection of “diaries” written by a guy named Earl “Turner”, I think.
I heard that it’s freely downloadable in pdf format on the web, if you search for it.
You left out the step where the police shoot a bunch of dogs.
And that is why a large percentage of your weapons should be hidden away, prior to confiscation. So you can tell them they were lost in a boating accident. Hidden areas in the home, or the extreme route of packing them in grease in tubes and burying them underground. They can be retrieved as needed.