Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Hillary Jeered At The Garden
Boston Herald via rense.com ^ | 10/23/01

Posted on 10/28/2001 5:43:13 PM PST by upchuck

Hillary Jeered At The Garden
From The Boston Herald
10-23-1

For a month now we've refrained from taking childish, if not infantile, if not downright cheap and totally unfair shots at Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton - self-proclaimed virtuecrat and humanitarian, most meritorious of the meritocracy, smartest of the smart set, chief priestess of right-thinking, diversity-university, holier-than-thou know-it-alls who surely know that it takes a village and if you don't know it too you are, simply, a knuckle-dragging member of the vast right-wing conspiracy of dunces.

We've refrained, as I said. But we can keep silent no more.

Saturday night, Madison Square Garden. The Heroes of New York spot the ubiquitous pantsuit. They recoil. Like spontaneous generation, like The Wave rolling through Fenway, the boos come to life and crescendo to full throttle, all but drowning her out. ``Thank you. Thank you for being here tonight,'' says Hillary, onstage at ``The Concert for New York.'' Eight words into her greeting, she's shouting to be heard. ``Thank you for supporting New York.'' She's practically bellowing.

``Get off the stage!'' jeers a cop a few feet away.

``Thank you for your generosity.'' She's screeching.

``We don't want you here!!!'' the cop screeches back.

``On behalf of all the people who are going to need help for a very long time . . .''

And the ``anti-Clinton slurs spread and intensif(y) throughout the Garden, with many standing near the stage lobbing profanities.'' We're quoting The Drudge Report here, pardon me. But these are desperate times.

``Please join me in welcoming . . .'' And Hillary goes on bellowing but smiles as if nothing's wrong, as if she were not being pummeled by the very people we and she have canonized since Sept. 11 - New York City police and firefighters and survivors of the World Trade Center tragedy - as if she were not utterly humiliated and ready to pulverize whoever got her into this nightmare. Oh my, my, my. What a deeply satisfying moment it was.

``It's visceral for me,'' an equally thrilled fellow Hillary-hater Kevin Barry said yesterday. ``Who's she to get up on the stage?'' Who, indeed?

And who better to tell her than The Heroes, the real, regular people who apparently can't stomach her fawning phoniness anymore.

Yet according to Drudge again (sorry), a Hillary confidante labeled these same heroes as ``cops and firemen who listen to right-wing talk radio. They still think she killed Vince Foster!''

In other words, heroes when it suits her; knuckle-dragging vast right-wing conspirators when it doesn't. In case you missed the others, this is the third post-9/11 faux pas for the first feminist who would, heaven help us, be our first female president.

Last week, a black van carrying Hillary and driven by a Secret Service agent blasted through security at a Westchester County airport, injuring a policeman who tried to stop it. First he shouted at them to stop. Then he banged on the van. ``I didn't know if we had a terrorist,'' said vigilant officer Ernest Dymond, who was briefly hospitalized. ``Once I found out who he was, I was even more agitated that he, of all people, should have known.''

Hillary was on her way to a private airplane at the time.

Then there was her petulant performance during President Bush's speech to Congress a month ago. He's talking courage, endurance, patience, love. She's grimacing, rolling her eyes, chatting away, clapping stingily, as if it hurt.

He's reassuring a shattered nation. ``The state of the union is strong.'' She looks, this newspaper said, like she's ``sucking on a lemon.''

Of course, we could cut Hillary some slack here. We could point out, for example, that many of the Heroes of New York overimbibed Saturday. We could. But we won't.

For if there's one bright side to our current horror, it's that we're drawn to what's better among us, what's higher, grander, truer and soul-enlarging - not what's prunish, greedy, grasping, cold-blooded, calculated and completely full of it. Like her.

TOPICS: News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-56 next last
Guyz, I'm sorry if this was already posted. I did a search on 'jeered', 'garden' and 'hillary'. I found no match for this article.

Truly evil continues.

Buy a copy of Barbara Olsen's book "The Final Days." A real eyeopener!

1 posted on 10/28/2001 5:43:13 PM PST by upchuck
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: upchuck
I've always thought Hillary was a phoney, and I'm glad to see more and more people are beginning to see that. Did you see the speech to the congress, President Bush's first speech after attacks? Do you remember her sittting there looking bored, rolling her eyes, talking to the guy next to her, clapping half-heartedly and remaining seated while all others rose for ovatations? It was a disgusting display, but I can't say I'm surprised. I really felt the need to send her an email the day after telling her how dispicable and vile I think she is. I am sure see received many such emails that day.
2 posted on 10/28/2001 5:59:09 PM PST by freedomgirl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: freedomgirl
Oh yes, I have ordered "The Final Days" and can't wait to read it.
3 posted on 10/28/2001 5:59:50 PM PST by freedomgirl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

The author is too charitable.
4 posted on 10/28/2001 5:59:52 PM PST by The_Media_never_lie

Even if it was posted, it's worth another go... Thanks.

"Guyz, I'm sorry if this was already posted. I did a search on 'jeered', 'garden' and 'hillary'. I found no match for this article."

5 posted on 10/28/2001 6:05:21 PM PST by GOPJ

Don't you worry! Posted or not, this kind of stuff on a witch who aspires to be president should be constlanly exposed, easily accessible, readily available, and on, and on...

Thanks. I for one just don't tire of the truth!

6 posted on 10/28/2001 6:08:49 PM PST by Curly007

Hilary is a professional liar, just like her husband and should be jeered everytime she appears in pulbic Bill Holdorf
7 posted on 10/28/2001 6:09:54 PM PST by seatbeltfoorum

Hey, it was posted, but this like dessert is worth seconds on! Hillary:

BOO!

8 posted on 10/28/2001 6:13:02 PM PST by ladyinred

To: Curly007
We might as well take a dose of valium say goodnight if she ever became president. Either that or move to Scotland.
9 posted on 10/28/2001 6:13:53 PM PST by freedomgirl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Comment #10 Removed by Moderator

Upchuck is right,,,,this it the other smelly half of the scumbag that defiled the presidency for most of the 90's. And the people of NY,,,,what were they thinking when they voted crap like this politcalwhore and the notoriously evil schumer into the senate? Feel bad for what happened to NYC but didnt she carry the city ?
11 posted on 10/28/2001 6:21:54 PM PST by aspiring.hillbilly

To: Defend1
Hillary can take heart that probably 3 or 4 FALN terrorists still love her.
12 posted on 10/28/2001 6:23:02 PM PST by ValerieUSA
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Comment #13 Removed by Moderator

Hillary and Bill are just some down home blue bloods that know what's best for us. We're all too stupid to think for ourselves. Therefore, it's a good thing we've got such people that can think for us.
14 posted on 10/28/2001 6:29:35 PM PST by boycott

To: aspiring.hillbilly
It is an uplifting statement of the residuum of decency left in New York City that the Hillary got 7% less than Al Gore got! Despite the 5 to 1 Dem-Pepub registration edge, 7% of those who voted for the Goron said 'I'm not going THERE..."
15 posted on 10/28/2001 6:29:46 PM PST by 185JHP
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

Comment #16 Removed by Moderator

To: Curly007
this kind of stuff on a witch

Hey, be nice, witches aren't as bad as she is.... Geez, some people!! ;)
17 posted on 10/28/2001 6:31:00 PM PST by Aric2000
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Do you think she'll show up for the World Series, considering she's such a big Yankee's fan? At least while she was campaigning, she was.
18 posted on 10/28/2001 6:39:44 PM PST by lara

I was so happy to see real heros with so much warmth and compassion for an object boo hoo. Bitch is to nice a word for her, stupid is to smart for her, Evil is to kind for her so maybe the sleeze bag got the point. Bout time some one showed her the respect she deserves.
19 posted on 10/28/2001 6:46:01 PM PST by lambsquarter

To: ladyinred
Anyone can Post it OVER and OVER and OVER. The only thing that I have ever gotten about the same type of excitement is seeing that damn Swasticka being shot down from that German Building after WWII (think it was Auschwich's, spelling?) and then the statue of stalin being pushed over.

Hillery getting booed in public ranks right up there with these other events. IMHO

20 posted on 10/28/2001 6:54:29 PM PST by annieokie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-56 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson