Since Jul 16, 2005
You will know them by their fruit.
...in the first 100 days Obama:
1. Offended the Queen of England
2. Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia
3. Praised the Marxist Daniel Ortega
4. Kissed Hugo Chavez on the cheek
5. Endorsed the Socialist Evo Morales of Bolivia
6. Announced we would meet with Iranians with no pre-conditions
7. Gave away billions to AIG, also without pre-conditions
8. Expanded the bailouts
9. Insulted everyone who has ever loved a Special Olympian
10. Doubled our national debt
11. Announced a termination of the space defense system the day after the North Koreans launched an ICBM.
12. Despite the urgings of his own CIA director and the prior 42 CIA directors, released information on intelligence gathering. Announced major restrictions on interrogation techniques used on enemy combatant prisoners.
13. Accepted without public comment the fact that five of his cabinet members cheated on their taxes and two other appointees withdrew after they couldnt take the heat.
14. Appointed a Homeland Security Chief who quickly identified as dangers to the nation, groups including veterans of the military, and opponents to abortion on demand, and who ordered that the word terrorism no longer be used but instead referred to such acts as man made disasters.
15. Circled the globe so he could openly apologize for America s greatness.
16. Told Mexicans the violence in their country was mostly caused by illegal guns from the U.S.
17. Politicized the census by moving it into the White House from its Department of Commerce origins and announced ACORN [the organization under massive scrutiny amid allegations of election fraud] would manage the process.
18. Appointed as Attorney General the man who orchestrated the forced removal and expulsion from America to Cuba of a nine-year old whose mother died trying to bring him to a life of freedom in the United States .
19. Salutes as heroes three Navy SEALS who took down three terrorists who threatened one American life and the next day announces members of the Bush administration will likely stand trial for torturing a terrorist who had played a part in killing 3000 Americans by pouring water over his face.
20. Air Force One flew over New York City for a photo op without notifying local authorities causing widespread panic.
21. Took over the American Automobile industry and handed over 20% off to the unions [because he said he owed them].
22. Continued his drive for absolute gun control activities, thumbing his nose at the 2nd Amendment.
23. Offered travel and living subsidies in the U.S. to Hamas activists displaced from the Gaza Strip.
24. Got more airtime [TV] than Oprah Winfrey and was seldom in Washington tending to the business of State.
25. Announced the closure of enemy combatants detention center in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba but failed to address the issue of what to do with the 200+ prisoners currently held there. Rumors persist that theyll be housed on U.S. soil...
Other than that, were doing just fine.
Only 1360 more FRIGHTENING days to go...